Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Bacon In A Cup
So one day I went to open league of legends and nothing happened. I continue to try but still got the same results. I restarted my computer and did everything I could think of but still when I clicked on league of legends it wouldn't open. So I deleted league of legenends and had to completed re-download witch took quite sometime. And now, a day later, I am getting the same exact problem. So I looked to the forums and thought I found a solution but it did not work for me.
These are the steps I followed.
"To fix it manually:
1) Open a new Finder window, navigate to your Applications folder, and find League of Legends.app
2) Right click, Show Package Contents
3) Double click on Contents, then LOL, then RADS, then system.
4) Keep this window open for a bit.
5) Re-download the League Of Legends NA.dmg install file.
6) Open the file. A window will appear with a picture of Ryze, a League of Legends.app file, and a shortcut to your Applications folder.
7) Right click on League of Legends.app, Show Package Contents.
8) Double click on Contents, then LOL, then RADS, then system.
9) There's a file in here called UserKernel.app, and you want copy it to the other window you have open. Do this by clicking and dragging the file, then dropping it into the other window.
10) Verify that the UserKernel.app file now exists in the first window, the one showing the contents of your patched client.
11) Assuming everything is ok, close the first Finder window, then switch back to the second window, the one showing the contents of the install file.
12) Hit cmd+e to eject the disk image.
13) Open a new Finder window, navigate to your Applications folder, and open the game. It should now run."
This did not work for me.
When I had the seperete windowns open, they both had the same files and this was rads_lol_launcher.log, rads_user_kernel.log,
and then rads_user_kernel.log1 all the way through 9.
People said to just drag the UserKernel.app file (I assumed it was the rads_user_kernel.log one) over so I did that. And it still didn't work. Then I tried all of the files I mentioned and that didn't work.
This is the second time I have to completely re-download the game and it takes forever.
I'm running 10.8.4 (I think its mountain lion)
processor: 2.5GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3
If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated.