Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

INSANE LAG in mac client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Very recently, perhaps with the launching of 3.9, I have been experiencing some very frustrating issues. My ping is literally flawless and I never have connection issues with any other programs/devices, however randomly in the middle of games, my connection drops and I am unable to play, often times for the remainder of the game. Tonight I was playing a 3v3 with my two friends, one on a mac, one on a pc. We were all playing on the EXACT SAME network, yet both my friend and I (playing on macs) were experiencing ridiculous lag rendering both our champions useless. My other friend, however, experienced no lag whatsoever. I contacted the riot support email with hopes of receiving a helpful response, but all I was told was to troubleshoot my connection. This horrific issue with the mac client is being avoided (on every forum post I have gone through detailing similar symptoms) and I am super disappointed. The random nature of this bug makes every game a gamble.