Coaching/Lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lluca

07-27-2013

Hi, my name is Luca and I'm a Diamond 2 player that mains AD carry and support.

I'm going to be offering lessons for anyone trying to improve their LoL skills. Ideally I will coach people on how to play bot lane, but I can also help people in other roles if they want.

A little bit about me:

I love teaching! It's a big part of my family. Both of my parents are professors, and I'm currently a first year PhD student at Stanford training to become a professor.

I love league! I've been playing for about three years now, and I have a ton of friends who play at all different skill levels. So I understand there are many different types of players with different skills and goals.

I am very competitive! I love to really focus on one game and delve deep into the strategy. Other games I used to be very competitive in: Soccer, World of Warcraft, and Magic: the Gathering.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, hit me up. My LoL accounts are Lluca and Best Luca NA. My Skype is Luca.Ashok

I will be charging $10/hour. If you aren't happy with service you don't have to pay. This will probably consist of us playing games together and I will be giving you tips all throughout the game.

Also just decided to do another service. I personally think this is the best way to improve. For $5 dollars I will spectate your game and take notes throughout. Afterwards I will chat with you via Skype and talk about what areas of your game you can improve on. I think this is ideal because in a real game you won't have me there talking with you and playing with you during the game. I really think that with this service you will be able to pinpoint the areas you need to improve on and be able to raise your elo significantly.

If you have any LoL strategy related questions you want to ask, feel free to ask me. I'm always happy to answer questions.

hippy9090

07-27-2013

Hello i'm a silver V player who mains adc. I'm very interested in coaching on getting better at adc. I do have Skype. Please add me in game. IGN- Hippy9090.

Jenny XJ9

07-27-2013

first

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lluca View Post
Hi, my name is Luca and I'm a Diamond 2 player that mains AD carry and support.

I'm going to be offering lessons for anyone trying to improve their LoL skills. Ideally I will coach people on how to play bot lane, but I can also help people in other roles if they want.

A little bit about me:

I love teaching! It's a big part of my family. Both of my parents are professors, and I'm currently a first year PhD student at Stanford training to become a professor.

I love league! I've been playing for about three years now, and I have a ton of friends who play at all different skill levels. So I understand there are many different types of players with different skills and goals.

I am very competitive! I love to really focus on one game and delve deep into the strategy. Other games I used to be very competitive in: Soccer, World of Warcraft, and Magic: the Gathering.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, hit me up. My LoL accounts are Lluca and Best Luca NA. My Skype is Luca.Ashok

If you have any LoL strategy related questions you want to ask, feel free to ask me. I'm always happy to answer questions.
Teach me how to be better! I am tired of silver.

Spoooky Ghost

07-27-2013

There's nothing to teach anyone I thought silver and bronze guys thought everyone else was just bad.

Akayasha

07-27-2013

Hello!

I am a Silver 1 player at 99LP (I got 0 LP for winning my most recent game). I usually go Middle in solo queue, but my main role is ADC and also Support because I play so much ADC I know what a good support should be. It's very nice of you to offer help, and if you aren't taking on too many students/mentees please help me become a better player. I know that a lot of Silver/Bronze/Low Elo players are very bad with criticism and believe they are the best player, but I take criticism very well. I know i'm not a very good player, and I need to improve a lot. I will add you in-game on League. Thanks a lot! Please reply if you are unable to help me, or you are =).

IGN: Akayasha

Manuel Delacruz

07-27-2013

Can you teach me the ways of a diamond? I have the same in game name.

Styphalian

07-27-2013

added! I'd love to learn ADC and support.

Styphalian

07-27-2013

Just had a session with Lluca for learning ADC as Trist. It went great! He's very patient and easygoing, and gave me a lot of advice on what to do. I received advice on what to build, the main role of the ADC, and what to do in certain situations.
He's also very encouraging and forgiving of mistakes, and a very chill person.

For anyone wanting to learn, definitely contact him.

Johnny Bravo

07-27-2013

I'm plat V if I'm still able to get some more advanced tips I'd love some help. I added you.