Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any reds around this evening? (for some games!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral Nightmare

08-15-2013

Quote:
Riot Ve1vet:
@bérnkastel I am actually from DC!

@t0ss I wasn't paying attention to the date ;-; sorry. I was looking up Baconhawk threads (she is my roomie and always posts funny things on the forums when I spotted this)

@Sleepingfire I would love to play sometime! Just got back from a dinner though and am super sleepy U_U Let's get together and play! Though I warn you I'm not very good.

Annnnnd... fun fact: All the reds you mention here- I live with Baconhawk and Xelnath is our upstairs neighbor.
"Let's play!"

... I've got news for you...

Sidenote: Can I come live in your house of Riot wonders?

Azzazin Nation

08-15-2013

Quote:
Riot Ve1vet:

@t0ss I wasn't paying attention to the date ;-; sorry. I was looking up Baconhawk threads (she is my roomie and always posts funny things on the forums when I spotted this)

@Sleepingfire I would love to play sometime! Just got back from a dinner though and am super sleepy U_U Let's get together and play! Though I warn you I'm not very good.

Annnnnd... fun fact: All the reds you mention here- I live with Baconhawk and Xelnath is our upstairs neighbor.

can i play a game with you ?

t0ss

08-15-2013

Quote:
Riot Ve1vet:

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully you guys will play when I'm on as well so sleepingfire can invite me as well. =D

Riot Ve1vet

QA Analyst

08-15-2013

Ahhh okay how about in the morning I'll post in here and we can decide a time when everyone might be available for a game?

Ixioran

08-15-2013

Quote:
Riot Ve1vet:
Ahhh okay how about in the morning I'll post in here and we can decide a time when everyone might be available for a game?

Because we sure as hell can't play right now!

IFuhckingLoveIt

08-15-2013

I'd love to game with you as well

Edit:

Quote:
Ixioran:

i laughed

t0ss

08-15-2013

Quote:
Riot Ve1vet:

Estimated time?

DevilSmile22

Recruiter

08-15-2013

I want to play with a red too

t0ss

08-15-2013

Quote:
Ixioran:

^ this guy. -_-

Riot Ve1vet

QA Analyst

08-15-2013

@Ixioran unless you'd like to play a 4v5, I'm dead in the water ;_; is bedtime.

Ahhh oh no, I was going to say 7pm but I forgot I'm going to the ARAM art show. D: Uhm I can come in early and play around 9am PST? Or we could do maybe an ARAM around lunch time?