Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What path should Olaf's rework go

Ferocity (plz post why) 23 39.66%
Fury (plz post why) 20 34.48%
Mana (plz post why) 17 29.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 58 .

Olaf Rework(s)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blorgorize

08-10-2013

Bumping for a compromise on Undertow.

It should grant Olaf cooldown reduction ONLY if it was cast / picked up from more than 300 units from his original position. This lets him still catch up to targets, but lets them get away at melee range as well as cutting away at some of his sustained power.

Instead of removing an entire ability at minimum range, which is where Olaf wants to spend most of his time.

Vallkyr

08-11-2013

Bump.
Berserkers feed off of their fury to move forth through battle.

hi im steven

Master Recruiter

08-11-2013

i like the fury idea because of the saame thing you said
it matches his lore

Blorgorize

08-14-2013

bump

Blorgorize

08-16-2013

bump

Blorgorize

08-19-2013

It's interesting how all three reworks are around the same amount of votes. Either that means I did a good job to make them all balanced in power, or there's a more diverse summoner pool on the PBE forums.

Weazyritzstrket

08-20-2013

bump

Pethrax

08-20-2013

Personally I don't believe Olaf should be the first in line for a rework, there are plenty of champs that should see play, but don't because of their current uselessness.

However, since this thread is about Olaf, I will talk about him. He is fine. He doesn't need a rework. He is strong enough as is that barring a gank or being outplayed, he can still win almost all trades early game due to the insane damage his e gives him. A Doran's Shield and HP5 masteries/runes and he will dominate lane. I say this because I consistently test every champ in LOL at least once a week.

However, if a rework were to occur, I would prefer he have Fury, but that would require that his abilities be changed completely as his current kit does not support Fury, nor does it support Ferocity. His abilities are tied to mana because they were designed that way.

Pethrax

08-20-2013

Quote:
Blorgorize:
It's interesting how all three reworks are around the same amount of votes. Either that means I did a good job to make them all balanced in power, or there's a more diverse summoner pool on the PBE forums.

Number wise you sir suck. I say this kindly and meaning no disrespect, but as a member of the late Council of Champion Concepts, I know my numbers in regards to champions, and yours are truly atrocious.

However, most people do not know numbers as I do, and are most likely voting on what they feel would be best for Olaf as a whole, as have I (fury)

Blorgorize

08-20-2013

Quote:
Pethrax:
Number wise you sir suck. I say this kindly and meaning no disrespect, but as a member of the late Council of Champion Concepts, I know my numbers in regards to champions, and yours are truly atrocious.

However, most people do not know numbers as I do, and are most likely voting on what they feel would be best for Olaf as a whole, as have I (fury)

Well then, by all means please fix the numbers. They're simply placeholders until they get an environment to test them in.