Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho'gath - OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SG GodFlow

Recruiter

12-17-2009

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/59,OM+NOM+NOM+NOM+NOM+NOM

I'll probably update this as I wrote this hurriedly late at night D:

Kimmy Gibler

12-17-2009

Items are interesting, i haven't tried the armor ones like that. I usually get Warmog's. I'll have to give that a shot.

No earlier Scream (even 1 rank) is fail though. That damage scales well, and I think it's incredibly important, especially for group support.

SG GodFlow

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Though it scales well, you are not getting any AP with this item build(if that's what you were referring to). Damage-wise, it's insignificant to Rupture. As for the silence, I recommended you can get it earlier if you really need it; I've never found an instance where I absolutely needed it. Not to mention using it in conjunction with Rupture leads to easy mana draining, which I already find a problem with using Rupture and Feast alone.