I don't think riot knows what a healer is.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComboKillz

08-15-2012

I think what a lot of people are forgetting is that since each champion is different all the heals would be different as well. So it wouldn't be like any other MMO since it'll be impossible to stack a heal type since in the other heal types it fell into a class.

Putting healers IMO would just be a difference between a direct heal and an AoE heal and since having duplicates is impossible and having 2 healers probably wont get you as far because of the lack of DPS that team will suffer.

Really at most would only need 2 Healer Champions while the rest of the champions have those semi/off heals that're generally used more out of combat when you're running away or early game when you're getting yourself out of an immediate danger zone from a poke.

Rustofolis

08-15-2012

Amusing seeing peoples attitudes to "that bad red". I assume Morello had not been with Riot for very long up to that point.

Kedali

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzin View Post
Everyone posting here knows that this is a two year old thread, right?
Just want to make sire.
Yes, obviously everyone realizes it. People are still posting because, two years later, Riot's view of healers is still an issue, as well as Morello wanting to destroy supports.

DiggerNicks69

08-15-2012

Lol Healers bring games to a stop thats why they're bad
That's kind of the point. They want the game to be League of Duty so it can be more exciting in tournament play. That's all they care about at this point.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

this needs to be bumped so more people can look at (more of) Morello's shame.

urntz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Medics absolutely destroyed that game competitively, go talk to league-level players about medics.

In pubs, the team with the most medics win. So...wait, what?
This post is like two years old but lol idgaf

as someone who plays on a sponsored team at a fairly high level of TF2 (I'm not going to give you the name of the team because I'm not going to bring them into this) I think you're absolutely retarded.

erjdrifter

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urntz View Post
This post is like two years old but lol idgaf

as someone who plays on a sponsored team at a fairly high level of TF2 (I'm not going to give you the name of the team because I'm not going to bring them into this) I think you're absolutely retarded.
Saying what team you play for wouldn't bring them into this at all, considering this is a League of Legends forum. Right now the only thing I believe is that you are lying since you have no credibility at this point.

urntz

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjdrifter View Post
Saying what team you play for wouldn't bring them into this at all, considering this is a League of Legends forum. Right now the only thing I believe is that you are lying since you have no credibility at this point.
People contacting sponsors and such is a trend in any form of eSports, atm, unfortunately.

I don't really have a reason to lie, but I understand why you'd doubt me. :3

Venimex

04-05-2013

I still think there should be proper healer instead of a "KIND OF A HEALER NOT" bs

xXSorianXx

04-05-2013

ol dat necro