And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaratu

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Sloth View Post
moar QQ from people who obviously don't know much about creating a game from scratch... woot...
Strictly speaking, Riot may also be these people who obviosly don't know much about creating a game from scratch. Given the fact that alot of stuff they promise does not get added in anywhere near the timeframe they originally think.

Hey-ooooooooooooooooo.

In all seriousness I just joke though, I don't care when they get to it all at this point. Obviously the sooner the better but I don't feel wounded for it not being here now.

pr1sn115

12-01-2010

I was under the impresion that Magma Chamber was being released with that whole graphic revamp. Which I thought wasn't happening for awhile.

Windoctor

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P
Thank you for answering the questions he posed...or at least attempting to...or at least show some kind of care...

All we want is love and not to be ignored.

You don't have to give us what we are asking for, or even what you promise us...we just want answers.

I would pose another one at the end of this reply but sadly I feel it be futile

*Please not the overbearing sarcasm in all of this

Ezreal Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

You guys realize that 'Epic' has been warped from it's original definition and turned into a mass of varying definitions and opinions of what is 'Epic' and what isn't?

'Epic' is an opinion. Guinsoo considered this patch Epic, and you guys didn't. That's an opinion, telling them to look up the definition of Epic is purely idiotic.

Grimshaw

12-01-2010

It's sad that it takes so long for a fully staffed company to add such basic functionality to their game (replays).

I probably won't be playing again until Riot stops spamming new champions and starts getting their **** together with regards to the PVP.net issues, the basic features and the desperately needed balancing.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

They never stated Magma chamber would be out in Oct.

Allos

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecruidant View Post
Too bad they want to be taken seriously as a game company but don't deliver. They pushed MC back for instance at the last minute. You don't exactly see other major companies doing that kind of thing. If it needs pushing back, you do it in advanced. and you don't go giving a hard release date for that matter until you certain (going back to the PC Gamer article)
I could name a few games that have been scrubbed at the last minute.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allos View Post
I could name a few games that have been scrubbed at the last minute.
Scrubbed, not pushed back. There is a difference. Blizzard, the most noteable company just to give example, pushed back cata months in advance. Mm2 pushed back LittleBigPlanet2 months ago (prolly 4 to 5). As far as MC goes, yes, it was actually stated somewhere that it would be with the irelia patch and a Riot employee then said no, its being delayed now at the last minute. I'm not wading through the internet though, you can look that info up, it's there though, and on the LoL forums as well im sure, but wait, no forum search....

pyrokinetiq

12-01-2010

@OP +1.

Riot either need to stop teasing things then not mentioning a word on it for months, it p!sses people off.

Either announce features when you know you're actually going to release them, or don't announce them at all, really makes Riot as a company look bad as a company.

You know Riot could just make a developer blog or something, so we can read about what's being done and we can have a feeling that the money we're investing in this game is going to somthing other than paying for hardware rental and teemo skins.

HateYerGuts

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
They never stated Magma chamber would be out in Oct.
They did however say it would be out in November in that magazine article. Looks like not.