And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostDieM

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
I rather like that they're trying to keep in touch with the customer base. I'm not sure what you're expecting him to do at this specific point in time. Make everything update harder?
Well not necessarily harder, faster would be nice though

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
Eh, maybe I should fix this as such. I want all these features too, but I'm not expecting them to do it right now, in the middle of the night, when the goal of the team is a successful update.
My point being that bro, if he's part of this team working on it, why is he on here.... Just time well wasted. Maybe Riot should pull a Trundle ulti and steal some business etiquette from other popular companies who seem to be able to roll **** out when they say they will.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServantOfThe99 View Post
i still have my hopes for a MASSIVE christmas gift which will include most if not all of these things...this is a decent patch...'epic' i don't really know...

magma chamber wait has been so long that im putting that in my fantasy box.
lol only epic for those of us that play Olaf and want to pay 20 for a skin. I'm only guessing this will be legendary.

drock7sl

12-01-2010

Magma Chamber will be released on Christmas.

Merry Christmas, after all, has the same starting letters.

Servantofthe99

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecruidant View Post
lol only epic for those of us that play Olaf and want to pay 20 for a skin. I'm only guessing this will be legendary.
yea i think its been said that it is a legendary skin. i don't play olaf but that is one broawesome skin indeed. i just hoped there might've been something else in this patch. i've become so accustomed to summoner's rift that even while im looking away i generally know where to click.

Vanisher1

12-01-2010

i wants replays D:

Siege minion

12-01-2010

moar QQ from people who obviously don't know much about creating a game from scratch... woot...

ReadInPeace

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastiballs View Post
They don't understand one simple concept:

Quality will always > quantity.
'Quantity has a quality all its own.'

Cry some more...

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Sloth View Post
moar QQ from people who obviously don't know much about creating a game from scratch... woot...
Too bad they want to be taken seriously as a game company but don't deliver. They pushed MC back for instance at the last minute. You don't exactly see other major companies doing that kind of thing. If it needs pushing back, you do it in advanced. and you don't go giving a hard release date for that matter until you certain (going back to the PC Gamer article)

Keiran

12-01-2010

$20 for a skin? Do they actually cost that much? Rofl.