And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuie View Post
I'm actually debating whether or not to start Cata on release day. Reasons:

1) Lag, a horrendous amount of it
2) Bugs/Glitches, cause we all know Blizzard can't get it right the first time either
3) Trollololololols

Honestly, I dont see how Cata release could really hurt Riot *that* much. If they played it right and release Magma Chamber (and other features) when Cataclysm dies down a little, they just might draw a bigger pool of players included with their returning player base.
Good luck with those "other features". and Cata will die down... sometime next year.

Phenie

12-01-2010

I am very inclined to agree with the bulk of this post. Riot, you are simply taking too long to throw us a bone... we just want one or two of the promises you've made, but it's been a good 6 months now and they are still nowhere in sight.

At least give us a date to look forward to - with GW2, SWTOR, Rift and Cataclysm all drawing close, you're really gonna start to lose a lot more players if you don't step up the game.

Saferwaters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

you are right sir, new content is more important than balance! **** balance, it's pointless anyways since someone is gonna be OP right??!!?!?!?

If you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Delthanin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecruidant View Post
This person just summed up where all our money is going. Generally during down time, shouldn't EVERYONE at the company be working their asses off to make sure everything is going according to plan?..... You sir, have summed up everything i said above and **** on riots chest. +1 good sir
...wait, what? You're putting words in my mouth.

I wasn't ****ting on anyone's chest. I said "Server downtime is a generally risky time for Reds to be posting. People are pretty angry about everything during this time."

I didn't say anything about Riot and their work practices, "our money", or whatever. I'm saying that people are always angry during server downtime, and are quick with the downvotes. Please don't lump me in with all the hate.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
...wait, what? You're putting words in my mouth.

I wasn't ****ting on anyone's chest. I said "Server downtime is a generally risky time for Reds to be posting. People are pretty angry about everything during this time."

I didn't say anything about Riot and their work practices, "our money", or whatever. I'm saying that people are always angry during server downtime, and are quick with the downvotes.
My point being, he shouldn't be on the forums at all during this time. He should be working hard with the rest of the team to make sure **** gets done. Not to mention, he did it to himself anyway. He answered nothing and then shoved it in our faces, the people who pay his salary their at Riot pretty much.

Delthanin

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecruidant View Post
My point being, he shouldn't be on the forums at all during this time. He should be working hard with the rest of the team to make sure **** gets done. Not to mention, he did it to himself anyway. He answered nothing and then shoved it in our faces, the people who pay his salary their at Riot pretty much.
I rather like that they're trying to keep in touch with the customer base. I'm not sure what you're expecting him to do at this specific point in time. Make everything update harder?

I'm not saying I like every answer. I've been disappoint with a few of them. I'm not going to be uncivil about it, though.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
I rather like that they're trying to keep in touch with the customer base. I'm not sure what you're expecting him to do at this specific point in time. Make everything update harder?
How bout go finish that map up that we were told was coming. How about go actually do some balance work since he is the LEAD CHAMPION DESIGNER. and those are just a few things to start. There are plenty things listed in this thread to get a jump on.

mishy09

12-01-2010

Bump for "give us something" justice. Observer/replay functionnality would be awesome.

Servantofthe99

12-01-2010

i still have my hopes for a MASSIVE christmas gift which will include most if not all of these things...this is a decent patch...'epic' i don't really know...

magma chamber wait has been so long that im putting that in my fantasy box.

Delthanin

12-01-2010

Quote:
Server downtime is a generally risky time for Reds to be posting. People are pretty unreasonable about everything during this time.
Eh, maybe I should fix this as such. I want all these features too, but I'm not expecting them to do it right now, in the middle of the night, when the goal of the team is a successful update.