And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantastiballs

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDieM View Post
This is exactly the problem. Riot teases a lot of things in the forums like champion reworks, new map, new features, new mechanics. And what did we get in the last 4 patches? Nerfs, a few buffs, unwanted/uncalled for nerfs or buffs and a new play toy which Riot can continue to make money of off. I'm getting more dissapointed with each patch, especially seeing how much this one got teased by Red's on the forum. So please Riot hurry it up because I predict the QQ is just going to get worse every patch as long as you keep holding out on your promises
They don't understand one simple concept:

Quality will always > quantity.

Hanz Solo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Would like to say Guinsoo didnt say it.

GUINBRO DID.

you sir, just got BRO'ED.

Reaper of Kings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Bump, MORE REDS RESPOND!

EigenFace

12-01-2010

Honestly, I cannot understand why they cannot fix the forums. I am a programmer myself, and while I am not a very smart guy, I feel like I could have fixed it in a few days. I wouldn't doubt there are a lot of smart guys at Riot(there are everywhere), and that makes me wonder, is there a lot of beauracracy at Riot? Are they not very good at Agile? Do you have to fill out a workorder to change one little thing and it takes 2 weeks to get it approved? Is that the problem? Are they worried forum searches will be too intensive on their servers? And what about the game itself, was it poorly designed? I've read they're understaffed, but in my experience it is with small teams that you get the biggest issues finished asap--forum searches seems like a pretty big deal. Viewing things externally, I would think my occupation would make me more understanding and empathetic to these delays and their job. Actually, it makes me wonder what's going on.

Regardless, I really enjoy this game and would still play it if nothing changed at all. It seems like it could be a lot more though, and that is disappointing.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Bump indeed, come talk with the REAL testers of this obviously "still in beta" game.

foosharp

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I've finally been around long enough to develop hate. Woo!
You didn't answer any of his questions, so you got downvoted - it has nothing to do with the community hating you as a person.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosharp View Post
No surprise really. You didn't answer any of his questions, so you got downvoted - it has nothing to do with the community hating you as a person.
Actually, several things were put into the downvotes. For one, he's on the forums when he should be working on the down time. Two. yeah, he didnt answer anything at all, just pointed out the obvious, nothing new coming. and three, his remark that you quoted does kind of make the community hate him, thats a **** remark just because he was downvoted. he's no better than 75% of this community AND he's a developer

Beatus

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosharp View Post
No surprise really. You didn't answer any of his questions, so you got downvoted - it has nothing to do with the community hating you as a person.
Speak for yourself.I hate any red who trolls instead of posting something useful for a change.

Kamuie

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecruidant View Post
Btw, you all are only hurting yourself. With a WoW expansion around the corner (next week) you really think people are going to waste their time on a free to play that has major issues rather than go and play a majorly successful game? I dont either, guess you all should have worked a little harder, yah know, like how there should have been a patch yesterday instead of today then blame it on thanksgiving, which was last week btw, not this week.
I'm actually debating whether or not to start Cata on release day. Reasons:

1) Lag, a horrendous amount of it
2) Bugs/Glitches, cause we all know Blizzard can't get it right the first time either
3) Trollololololols

Honestly, I dont see how Cata release could really hurt Riot *that* much. If they played it right and release Magma Chamber (and other features) when Cataclysm dies down a little, they just might draw a bigger pool of players included with their returning player base.

RiChToFeN

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobarney View Post
Guinsoo said this patch would be epic but all it is, is AOE champions nerfs. The balance changes do look good, granted but seriously, where's the Magma Chamber that was supposedly going to be out by October? Where's the replays? Where's observer mode? Where's the stats for normal games which were promised at the launch of season one? Where are the Twisted fate red card bugs fixes? Being unable to use Red cards and on Tfate because makes his PAC into wait 3 seconds for Gold card always.

Where's the achievements? Why even have that bar there if you're just gonna not do anything with it and just end up removing it in a few patches anyways? Why, oh why after nearly 5 straight months does the forums search still not work? Why is the new champ still 975 RP when you promised champions would be released at ALL price points, but never did release any below 975 RP since you've said that?

And once again the one cool skin costs nearly 20 dollars which is supposedly going to all these promised features that after a year of playing I'm still not seeing.
I fell you mate....been waiting for some kind of news for a long time.....the last big news/patch was in the release of season 1.......

I dont think they need to do everything at the same time, but at least the new map would be awesome so take the stress and to take everyones attention on the other problems

thanks