Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

July 4 & Canada Day art contest winners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bishamonten

07-26-2013

after seeing the top 20 results, I'm mad I didn't submit anything.

TwR

07-26-2013

noxikon

07-26-2013

I can't lie. I'm pretty disappointed in some of the winners here. Guess this is the last contest I'll do.

deathmarking1

07-26-2013

I gotta admit, it's pretty blurry.

Jezzakai

07-26-2013

Good Job everyone, Here is my entry.

I figured i would try and go for unique. It at least would have made for an awesome skin imo

=D

Monumental Malphite2.jpg

Seers

07-26-2013

I don't even understand half of those compositions, wut. Wish there was some closer look at these winner choices, lol.

Regardless, hope everyone had fun!

noxikon

07-26-2013

When things like this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=736893&d=1374537701

don't make it in at all...I've truly lost all faith in Riot's contest judgement team.

~Abraham Lincoln

BosqueBravo

07-26-2013

Still disappointed they did not link a gallery of the other entries. That would have been enough to show they are not tone deaf as to the community reaction. Riot is usually a responsive company about communicating with their players, the fact that they have ignored the backlash completely is saddening.

Gromph

07-26-2013

Quote:
noxikon:
When things like this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=736893&d=1374537701

don't make it in at all...I've truly lost all faith in Riot's contest judgement team.

~Abraham Lincoln

Jesus christ that is incredible.

BosqueBravo

07-26-2013

Quote:
noxikon:
When things like this:

~Abraham Lincoln

I agree. To be completely candid, I am curious how much say the artists at Riot had in selecting the winners.