Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes for Zilean? any suggestions welcome!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Morganski

12-17-2009

Hello guys!

I've been playing zilean alot recently, and i've gathered up alot of money so im looking at some new runes.

I havent been having any trouble, but i have no idea what runes to get to increase my performance! I have access to tier 3 runes and nearly all rune slots (save 6 or 7).

I would appreciate any suggestions about quintessences or any of the smaller runes.

Thankyou!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solo Mid Nasus

12-17-2009

It really depends on what ur usual item setup is and how you play him. For support casters I use the mana/18 for yellow/blue, flat MR due to lack of other better choices in red (and lack of IP) and hp quints. With Zilean I usually open with Chalice - Locket - Boots - Frozen Heart so mana regen is never really an issue and having a big mana pool really makes use of tele'ing back to base for mana that much better.