Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get ready for the new LeagueofLegends.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dolphron

Recruiter

07-25-2013

wow I did not expect this

XAlFias

07-25-2013

Avatars are still "?" , sigh ...........

Grand Eleven

07-25-2013

Forums look awful. Why dont they scale to screen resolution anymore?

Seriously? Who's the web designing monkey who can't figure out how to work with variable screen sizes?

Enselus

07-25-2013

Didn't they announce this months ago?

KyuubiLegends

07-25-2013

Hey Riot for the new League of Legends can you guys set another transfer to another area....
I was hoping that my account 6shadowelite9 would be able to be transferred back to NA1 servers before or after so i can start playing with my friends again.

May you guys set up the transfers again please, thank you. KyuubiLegends.

Grand Eleven

07-25-2013

Quote:
Enselus:
Didn't they announce this months ago?

Months ago there was an even worse reddit-style forum ... but this new interface is sooo sluggish

Cynicatt

Recruiter

07-25-2013

Quote:
Grand Eleven:
Forums look awful. Why dont they scale to screen resolution anymore?

Seriously? Who's the web designing monkey who can't figure out how to work with variable screen sizes?

Actually, wow. Yea. The forums look awful.
Initially the icons for all the different forums are blown out and pixelated, and it looks really odd on the new site.
Looking at the list of threads is kind of painful. Long thread titles and summoner names are making the boxes for individual threads gigantic on my laptop, and that is really annoying and hard to look at...
When looking at a specific thread there seems to just be something kind of missing, but I can't say what.

Everything else seems to be fine, but I can't imagine anyone who frequents the forums will be happy.

Frostnight

07-25-2013

Glad you went away from the crappy Reddit-like site.

Still. Something about this is not right...

I hope there are Avatars. League related ones, at least.

Grand Eleven

07-25-2013

Quote:
Renegade Rook:
Actually, wow. Yea. The forums look awful.
Initially the icons for all the different forums are blown out and pixelated, and it looks really odd on the new site.
Looking at the list of threads is kind of painful. Long thread titles and summoner names are making the boxes for individual threads gigantic on my laptop, and that is really annoying and hard to look at...
When looking at a specific thread there seems to just be something kind of missing, but I can't say what.

Everything else seems to be fine, but I can't imagine anyone who frequents the forums will be happy.

THe readable field is a fixed dimension as well. So people with wider screens just end up with tons of dead-space on the sides.

When you change pages the _entire screen_ refreshes ... not just the necessary elements. This pushes web design back 5 years of inefficient page loading instead of bringing it forward 5 to an adaptable page that scales from 4" phones to 24" monitors.

With the money riot is bringing in this looks like a fan-made forum.

HunterHagen

07-25-2013

Reddit format is gone, we can rejoice!