Lucian + Runaans huricane ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

afrikanelite

07-25-2013

Hey you guys, so my inquiry is regarding Lucians as you might have guessed and his passive. No one on PBE has tested it or shown it so i take to the forums to ask your guys opinion of what you may know.
Ok so how does Lucians passive work with Runaans hurricane, does it proc it so in 1 attack you effectively get 6 if that makes sense? lol. Ty in advance for your answers

Lucians Passive:

"Lightslinger
After using one of his abilities, Lucian's next auto attack within 6 seconds will strike twice. The second shot deals 50-75% of Lucian's AD based on level, but fully applies on-hit effects. Minions and monsters take full damage from the second shot. The second shot can critically strike.."

MonkeymanX6

07-25-2013

i know. and if he uses blade of the ruined king, he will do 8% of the enemy`s max hp, but vayne already does that on true damage

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2013

Runaan's Hurricane does not work with empowered attacks. Ricochet and Sheen are the best examples I can give, but Runaan's just fires two bolts at two targets close to your main target, dealing 10+50% of your total AD and applying on-hit effects. Empowered attack=/=On-hit effect.

So no, you will not get 6 attacks, you will get 4 attacks.