Recent Lag - High FPS, Low Ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ambien

07-25-2013

Lately I have been experiencing terrible lag. My ping is consistently at 80 and I'm running at 60 FPS. At times my champ is unable to move and all of the menus appear to lag as well. This never happened until recently and it has caused me to get a 24hour ban.

There are times when it works perfectly and then it becomes unplayable. I have re-installed and that did not solve the problem.

2.4 GHz i7, 8GB Ram, AMD 6770M, 15-in Late 2011

Ambien

07-26-2013

It appears Riot is ignoring this pandemic of an issue.

ShaBoomstick

07-26-2013

This same thing is happening to me. I tried re-installing and still having issues. My ping seems fine and my FPS is fine but minions do crazy things like stay frozen after they should be dead or don't appear at all even though they are on the mini-map. There will be times for 20+ seconds where I can run around but everything is frozen. I have played for a while and this is the first time this has every happened. Hope someone has an idea how to fix this!

ANT1

07-27-2013

Same here guys. I share in your frustration, especially when there has been no communication from Riot's end. I haven't been playing this game for too long, but this first experience with Riot's lack of communication with the community will surely leave a bad taste in my mouth : /

miranda please

07-28-2013

this is a server-side issue. RIOT PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE WORKING ON A FIX

FlashAzul

07-30-2013

Same thing with me. My ping is 50, my frame rate is 60 and yet in game everything freezes for seconds at time and then randomly speeds up. only happens somtimes. i did a speed test WHILE this was happening. 25 down 5 up. Skype works fine. its not my internet this is a league problem.

XtraToothpaste

07-30-2013

Yeah I've played league on this computer perfectly fine for a year, and suddenly I'm being hit with the same lag you guys are having. Except lucky for you guys I got hit with a bonus lag that I think is coming from my harddrive. I ordered a usb 3.0 flash drive and I'm going to play league running it from there, and I think it fixes the random bonus lag, but not the lag the op said. So idk if I'm gonna be able to play league anymore if it continues. :/ It's the only video game I enjoy.

JayDawg69

08-02-2013

thank god im not the only one
RIOT FIX THIS **** NOW!!!!

is this related to the time warner internet stuff by any chance?

Vezirynn

08-02-2013

Just happened to me... 60 fps and 15 ping, yet the minions periodically lose their health bars and everything lags, then 10 seconds later everything catches up and the minions (and me if im unlucky) are dead. This isn't every game but its really messing me up, be nice if there could be a fix or atleast someone looking into this.

Twisticlez

08-02-2013

This happens to be EVERY time. I have over $300 in RP on my account that I can barley use due to the constant lag. I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times i think i have lost count. Now after this patch every time the game goes to the loading screen at the begining of the match my LoL crashes....then I lag the whole game. this did not happen before this patch. I just want to play my game without dealing with the lag. RIOT PLEASE HELP!!!!!!