Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

C9 = Too Stronk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFakeSit

07-25-2013

Quote:
Vanist:
i watched ogn and i dont get why people orgasm every time they watch koreans. until i see different regions fight koreans (no, i did not watch last time this happened), i dont think people should say "korean > all" like mindless zombies

Then go watch the all stars and how they dominated NA in about 20 minutes and literally starting trolling NA (Buying Zhonyas on Zac and using it while he's ulting) and still made NA surrender.

Watch them literally stand in between the turrets when playing against China and kill the players over and over again.

OGN games have Inhibitor turrets going down sub 15. (This happened twice)

Korea really is on a whole different level. C9 can't beat any of the Korean teams right now.

º666º

07-25-2013

C9 Too Stronk

Minos157

07-25-2013

C9 team fights very well, however when you get right down to it, their ability to lane really lacks. It is very rare that they run 2v2 because deep down their laning just isn't good enough.

They take aggressive lane bullies and rely on Meteos to bail them out if they over extend.

IDK, I see flaws but I just don't feel the NA teams are good enough to take advantage of them. When they hit the Asian teams that can take advantage of their mistakes, and team fight just as well or better, they will falter hard.

Raizuken

07-25-2013

C9 is the best in NA.

But you cant compare them really to the best OGN teams

Aolong Hong

07-25-2013

Can't wait until someone in NA makes a disengage comp for them.

EndlessssEntropy

07-25-2013

C9 secret to winning = AOE team comps

Koreas secret to winning = Mechanics and plays

CannabisCorpse

07-25-2013

Quote:
Vanist:
i watched ogn and i dont get why people orgasm every time they watch koreans. until i see different regions fight koreans (no, i did not watch last time this happened), i dont think people should say "korean > all" like mindless zombies

Koreans made Alistar support viable. That's how good they are.

º666º

07-25-2013

C9 #1 Team NA
C9 Would be #1 Team EU

Time for C9 to face Korea