Beta Test Times - *Updated 07/08/09*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

micha

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...read.php?t=453

There are the offical uptimes.

Ender

07-16-2009

Just got my key for the big server stress test push! SUPER EXCITED to play, was hoping I could at least set up a practice game by myself just to experience the world - but alas - have to wait another day or two :P

!!

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

It'll be worth it.

Make sure you check out http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...hread.php?t=58

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

glad you're excited Ender Yeah, it's a shame about the servers being down. Riot HAS been dropping hints that if the stress test gets over 1k simul people, they might be able to bring 'em up 24/7 soon though. So, uh... get on for the stress test and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Tr0mos

07-16-2009

Woot woot, stress tester here as well! Can't wait to help!

Silhouette

07-17-2009

I just got my beta key and I am ready when ever the server is online to test the game!

Lokorin

07-17-2009

Hey everyone. Looking forward to playing this weekend and will be splitting my time between this, work, and Aion. It will be a busy week of gaming and hope I have time to sleep at all. CUIG

Thretau

07-17-2009

Heya, also got key today and managed to play three practice games with bots. All my expectations were met or exceeded! Very excited to play this weekend.

Kazuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-17-2009

As the people over here i just got my key and i'm looking foward to be covicted for "champion slaughter" hahaha

BonE

07-17-2009

I am also very excited to play it for the first time. Probably going to meet some of you in beginner games.