Trundle, the Cursed Troll Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-30-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Trundle, the Cursed Troll. Great jungler, great ganker, and who can argue with a troll with a big club? Especially such a feral one who steals your strength to make him stronger? Scary! Never fear, though, for this spotlight should let you know what he’s up to so that you will have no surprises in store! Full of helpful tips both as and against Trundle with multiple scenarios for using your abilities optimally, you’re sure to find something useful for everyone!

As with all of these videos, please leave any feedback you have on some of the new ideas we’re trying: Introducing the abilities in a more in-depth fashion, more colorfully expressing runes, masteries, and items, and more! Let us know what you’d like to see in future champion spotlights and we’ll see if we can accommodate your desires!

To watch the video on YouTube or to change your subtitles, click here!

IcelandicWarrior

11-30-2010

So badass! Love him!

Defeat Trundle? Are you trolling?

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2010

u no da second post

Meball

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2010

Sup Shido

Addicts

11-30-2010

yeeeeeeeeeey now the new map

KingDivine

11-30-2010

Zevhra Runner

11-30-2010

Trololol

AstorSapolsky

11-30-2010

similar to Singed? I don't see the similarities. Maybe in terms of weird utility.

This spotlight was pretty streamlined, the presentation is much better.
It also looks like you took the advice from the SlyGoat thread (ganking at < 200 hp) and made this one more friendly towards new players. Most of us already know about resetting the autoattack timer, but it was good to give a quick line to explain it.

Lastly: **** me, is he hardcore dancing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantol View Post
He never said he was similar in terms of skills or anything. Singed and Trundle are both tanky. And both DPS. That's all he said. You're an idiot.
Sue me, I misheard him. If you are playing Singed as a DPS, though, then you are doing it wrong. There are a lot of tank/DPS characters to compare him to, Singed doesn't strike me as the best example of the meta.

Glassjaw

Recruiter

11-30-2010

Sexiest champion in game.

Shoo

11-30-2010

Da Troll Da Best

1234511 ... 43