Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.63

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdmiralKrunk

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Quote:
Zeban:
Bushwhack (Human): Nidalee creates a camouflaged trap that, when sprung, will reveal the target and deal damage. Champion Armor and Magic Resistance are reduced by a percentage for the duration of the debuff. Traps are visible to enemies

Huh?

Typo?

Maybe the traps are like cloaked units in StarCraft? They blend in but you can still kinda see them only with these you can target them? Or a typo.

EchoRex

12-17-2009

Camouflage != Stealth

It only means hard to see most likely.

KaptainKrunch

Recruiter

12-17-2009

I assume the traps are made to put in the bushes and when in the bushes are hard to notice.

Also what is the IP and RP price for the new hero?

Lyonald

12-17-2009

Downloading 340mb o......o!!!

DOWNLOADED!

T8mNEiLGTw

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Quote:
KaptainKrunch:
I assume the traps are made to put in the bushes and when in the bushes are hard to notice.

Also what is the IP and RP price for the new hero?

You can place traps anywhere you want.

They are just (sometimes) hard to see and even harder to see in bushes.

Lorx

12-17-2009

Quote:
Grafic:
cool both my mains got nerfed really really really hard
CM and TRY
time to play new heroes

In other words:
I like to play OP characters, now that the two characters I found to be OP have been balanced, I'm going to go find one that isn't nerfed. If I can't find another character, I'm going to sit here and QQ until somebody is OP again.

Quote:
You can say i QQ all you want.. but i just spent all the IP on these ******* HP runes, and now your nerfing them
Quote:
Will you be refunding our armor and magic resist runes since you are nerfing them? You should imo...
So in effect, you have paid IP for balanced runes. Which all-in-all, is not bad; In fact, it's what the rest of us have been doing this whole time.
Quote:
a full set of atack speed runes = +or- 50% atack speed?
There will probably be a hard-cap to the max AS you can gain from runes. This way AS runes are actually useful to buy without needing to stack your entire book with them to get some use.
Quote:
Heimerdinger and Udyr are still completely useless. I don't care what anyone says, play either one in a MM game and prepare to be raged upon by everyone.
Udyr seems rather decent now, Heimer looks like he'll need a buff again, but the ability changes made to him really bring out what he's supposed to be doing. The rockets appear to be nerfed, while his turrets are taking the stage. Heimer isn't a pusher so much as an Area Control. He's a great way to keep an area secure if you use him right. That may sound useless, but that's probably because you've never seen a good Heimer in your life. (They're really rare to see)

Riot, awesome job with the patch.

AGTMADCAT

12-17-2009

Honestly, I don't know what game the devs are playing, or trying to create... I don't understand half of these changes. The new death recap looks cool, and a few of the character tweaks look good... but what's with the health, armour, and magic resist reductions? Why are you trying to get everyone killed more? Are you trying to promote slower, more cautious play? Because after the patch before this one I was under the impression you wanted to speed things up... At least deaths will last longer, but at this rate I'll still be dead for at least a third of the match, and that's just not fun.

Also, why all the Corki nerfs? He's my main character, so I realise I'm biased, but I really don't understand the reasoning behind it. The bug fixes look nice, but having three abilities that both cost more mana *and* are less effective is a hell of a blow. And as others have mentioned, Yi and Twitch have been left unchanged... And Nunu's ultimate is made *more* powerful? Really?

Also, I don't think that constant nerfing of people makes a lot of sense, it seems that all of the champions are moving toward one single homogenised level, and not in a good way. Instead, how about applying more buffs to people? Or mixing the two, as was done to Ryze, in an effort to change the style a bit, rather than to just destroy the champion's effectiveness?
-AGT

KombatWombat

12-17-2009

Quote:
SeeBee101:
What! No nerf to Master Yi, Katirina or Twitch. Sigh...

Yi did get nerfed. The patch says that bugs were fixed, and there was a bug that made yi attack 25% faster near endgame.

Lawful Cupcake

12-17-2009

Kinda ticked about the 13 hour downtime... But I'll live.

Regardless of the ammount of downtime the servers have, I still love you, Riot.

P.S.- Extend it again, and you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. I'm eager to try out Nidalee, and I wanna get the bundle. Just cuz I appreciate the badass game you made, and the fact that it's free.

Love from,
Coragale, God of Boxes

WepA

12-17-2009

im not sure why there are no fixes for master yi it should be a nerf on his ult atleast put the time down to 3/6/9/