Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.63

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreki

12-17-2009

Will you be refunding our armor and magic resist runes since you are nerfing them? You should imo...

RedShiva

12-17-2009

Finally TF's power lvl was adjusted, I was kind of hoping that they would make pick a card completely random but what can i say Im happy . they buffed nunus ult lol >.< which doesnt matter i guess cuz it will never go off cuz i play singed. Was kinda hoping something would happen with twitch...

I do hate it when ppl play a hero and refuse to be reasonable whenever they get changed to a more reasonable state.

unjugon

12-17-2009

Looks great Zileas! except....

No changes to executioner´s calling and now you can´t even heal decently right after cleanse?
Is it a mistake/typo -they happen- that executioner´s calling costs 1350 G?

Help us a bit Zileas, it isn´t the Sorakas and Mundos that are dominating games in the current patch. Please.

Alusair

12-17-2009

Oooooh yes Riot ... I guess that exactly those changes and fixes will lead to a higher amount of satisfied players ... Well i am quite excited about the Death Recap i think this will be the best change of this Update followed by Cleanse Fix and Tryndamere nerf ... So you did a great job on that Update and i hope the most of the players will see that too ... Keep that up Guys !!!

----- Alusair -----

Meister

12-17-2009

They really should give refunds for characters/runes they are drastically overhauling. I just bought Twisted Fate yesterday, and now his effectiveness is being drastically reduced. Now that IP that I spent just went to waste. There's no reason NOT to give a refund. If players still want to play the nerfed charater, they can buy it again.

acidwarped

12-17-2009

Quote:
TwirK:
I'll agree with most of the changes, although I think the nerf to Tryn and TF were a bit over the top. Time will tell, however.

Nerf to TF over the top... Come on.

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

12-17-2009

a full set of atack speed runes = +or- 50% atack speed?
Udyr super bombed up, imagine him with the new atack speed runes. 5x3 atacks per second with tiger hehe, and phonix triger 1 time per second and activate per hit itens too quick, over power udyr.

4zr431

12-17-2009

i guess the nerf to hp globally will affect some hero more than other, this change gave to mundo a slap in the face considering its mechanic resolve around max hp...

RedShiva

12-17-2009

Well you have to think about the nerf to TF like this.

Everyone that doesnt play TF absolutly hates TF machanics and he ruins the game for them. So the demand for a TF nerf was high and maybe it was a little overdone. But it was for the "greater good" after all...

making everyone who hates TF happy > making everyone who plays TF happy

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

12-17-2009

Good, globaly nerf to armor and health, now my super sayan shaco ll kill surely in one hit, hauhauahauhauahuahauahauhauahauhauahuahahahauhauahuahauhauahua