Why isn't Bortk melee only?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JazzBacon

07-27-2013

he totally means it, he hashtagged

Aggression

07-27-2013

bump

Grimwohl

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The goal of the item was to beat health stacking, not for melee only to beat health stacking.

I know we're nerfing the active in a coming patch, because it's too good for ranged champion kiting.
You know that nerfing the active ALSO makes it worse for melees right?
That doesn't fix the ranged/vs melees issue with bork at all, unless it's a youmous style change.
No one has been stupid enough to stack health in season 3, So it's effectively done that job since it's birth.

MarineRevenge

07-27-2013

every item should be slightly weaker for ranged than melee, easy fixs

Worst jungles sm

07-27-2013

Quote:
The goal of the item was to beat health stacking, not for melee only to beat health stacking.

I know we're nerfing the active in a coming patch, because it's too good for ranged champion kiting.
Really?
So what was the point of removing bloodrazor then? it did basically the same thing, only difference between bork and and bloodrazor was the active on bork. if the goal was to only beat health stacking then remove bork and bring back blood razor or remove the active on bork.

Don Storm Shadow

07-28-2013

Its too good for ranged champion kiting so nerf it for melees too..i c wat u did there

League0fDraven8

07-28-2013

Quote:

omg thank you and i love your Phreak you are amazing