Would ability to change cursor color/brightness/contrast be wanted?

It would be nice to have the ability to change cursor colors 6 100.00%
N00b, learn to be pro. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Petition to add ability to change Cursor Color

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geoncic

11-30-2010

Or at least let the icons be editable. I continually lose track of my cursor when it changes colors in a team fight. I would like my cursor to have a lot of contrast compared to the rest of the screen.

Yeah, I know I could play better and be more aware of my mouse, but just some more contrast would be a lot better on the eyes for me.

I don't have color blindness, but i could see this as an issue. Does anybody else have any issues with this? Specifically with the cursor. (I tried editing the cursor files, but even though they saved, it did not update in game, so obviously the cursor files I found were not being referenced by the client).

geoncic

12-02-2010

It's a unanimous decision!

sigh, i doubt these are even read

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

necro...you can thank google. I'm still looking.

geoncic

05-15-2011

bump

BRAVEYpl0x

05-15-2011

This would be a cool feature, but it seems that Riot has a lot of higher priority issues that they are working on.

saucysoup

05-16-2011

I just posted about this as well! I didn't even see this. Agreed. Something as simple as just some plain bright color to stick out a lot more would be great!

Irish Car BØmb

06-29-2011

bump

Calamity Gundam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Been playing this game since release and it would be great to see some basic ui options for the cursor. The red on hover is ridiculously hard to see in front of various flames, red auras, explosions ect.

Please Riot take a few hours and add some color options.

Kadryn

07-26-2011

Yes please. I have the same problem and often lose track of my cursor in team fights. No colorblindness here either.

WongZ

07-27-2011

agreed, Bump