@Riot, Lucian Release?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

denzel777x

07-23-2013

I think a lot of us would like to know when Lucian is going to release. We don't need an exact date, but a timetable would be nice! Please let us know, it's been over a month since Aatrox was released. I know a lot of people are excited to play Lucian. A timetable for patch 3.10 would also be very appreciated.

Please keep this thread going everyone, hopefully we can get a response. Thank you!
Also, please give this page a +!

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel777x View Post
I think a lot of us would like to know when Lucian is going to release. We don't need an exact date, but a timetable would be nice! Please let us know, it's been over a month since Aatrox was released. I know a lot of people are excited to play Lucian.

Please keep this thread going everyone, hopefully we can get a response. Thank you!
We haven't had any hint of 3.10 being close to ready yet. It'll likely be a few more weeks.

denzel777x

07-23-2013

I understand this is true, but a timetable for 3.10 would also be appreciated.

Black Saix

07-23-2013

Quote:
I think a lot of us would like to know when Lucian is going to release. We don't need an exact date, but a timetable would be nice! Please let us know, it's been over a month since Aatrox was released. I know a lot of people are excited to play Lucian.

six weeks tomorrow since Aatrox was released :\

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2013

Quote:
I understand this is true, but a timetable for 3.10 would also be appreciated.
The best we're going to get for 3.10 is "Not yet."

3.9 was a disaster for many players. You can bet the next patch won't even be whispered about until they are damn sure nothing will go wrong. It'll be weeks from now.

denzel777x

07-23-2013

I know some people would like them to take more time between champions, but their S3 timetables would put Lucian's release tomorrow. 8 weeks would seem like a long time between champions.

Dr Clueless PhD

07-23-2013

Quote:
I know some people would like them to take more time between champions, but their S3 timetables would put Lucian's release tomorrow. 8 weeks would seem like a long time between champions.
It's got nothing to do with Lucian being ready. Hell, Lucian probably IS ready to go.

The issue is the patch as a whole, which won't be coming until all of the issues surrounding 3.9 have been dealt with and 3.10 is guaranteed to go off without a hitch. Some people are still having issues this long after the patch.

rangerike1363

07-23-2013

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they also said that this was a tentative schedule and that bugs, issues, etc. with the champ or patch could push it back. 3.9 was two weeks ago tonight and Lucian is a part of 3.10, so another week or so. Of course, that's if they get 3.9 stable (SGU was delayed a 1.5 weeks because it wasn't) and 3.10 looks good on PBE

denzel777x

07-23-2013

I'm hoping next week.

denzel777x

07-23-2013