Nasus Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwal15

12-16-2009

I've recently started playing Nasus as more of a DPS/Off-tank role. I've looked at a couple of guides and for the most part my item list goes in the way of Berserkers Greaves, Malady, Trinity Force, Banshee's Veil, and finally if I still have time or the money i get Phantom Dancer.

However, I don't really know how to set up my masteries or my rune page. I'm only lvl 11 so my masteries isn't that big of a deal but I do want to know for future reference. My rune page is what concerns me most. I have a crazy mix of armor pen., health, cd reduction, attack speed, and others. Any tips or advice would be helpful.

cutyohairfoo

12-16-2009

When I play him for damage I use armor pen / CD reduction runes.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best player ever, so take that with a grain of salt. CD reduction is awesome on Nasus because it allows you to pump up your siphon strike that much more.

Get the golum buff as much as possible too.

Dwal15

12-16-2009

Thanks for the tips. Anyone else have any input?

Crazymtgplayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2009

I think for tanking stacking some of them crazy arse hp quints is a good start :]

StuffedTigga

12-17-2009

my friends keep saying that i have 1500 mins on NASUS. so here are my input. Get Sheen. period. it makes ur spyhon strike that more deadly. I just stick with Crits on runes n attack on masteries. But what you should def go for is picking out which summoner spells u use the most. I use exhaust the most therefore i have a mastery on exhaust which improves it by allowing the victum to have -25 armor and magic resist. if you use heal get the heal mastery. and etc. I use crits cause i go for Nasus DPS mode. his Ult just makes u an instant Tank/DPS *****. but no matter what items u buy SHEEN is a must for the spyhon attack.

relkin

12-17-2009

Itrem list

Philo stone
boots +1
sheen
boot upgrade <i like swiftness>
Starks
Tri-force
Executioners
Malady

Runes:
Red spots armor pen
Yellow spots crit damage
Blue spots crit chance
Quints, one armor pen, one crit damage one crit chance.

StuffedTigga

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by relkin View Post
Itrem list

Philo stone
boots +1
sheen
boot upgrade <i like swiftness>
Starks
Tri-force
Executioners
Malady

Runes:
Red spots armor pen
Yellow spots crit damage
Blue spots crit chance
Quints, one armor pen, one crit damage one crit chance.

isnt there a limit on the life stealing? i dont really even bother with lifesteal since his passive alrdy gives it to yah.

cutyohairfoo

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuffedTigga View Post
isnt there a limit on the life stealing? i dont really even bother with lifesteal since his passive alrdy gives it to yah.
There may be, I'm not sure, but you can definitely get it up around 70-80 percent.

Check out the Nasus - Out for Blood guide. He's squishy as hell but if you're attacking something you'll gain your entire health bar back almost instantly. Not the most effective build ever but pretty funny. Crazy damage too.

relkin

12-17-2009

Yeah i def do not play him like a tank but at end game one siphon strike will gain my entire health bar back.