Hero Choice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AS78gwHupWCspzRT

11-30-2010

I like playing the support disable type role on a team what are some good heroes for me to try??

NursŤ Redheart

11-30-2010

Malzahar. (his ult is a supression and deals good damage)
Ashe (her ult stuns and she has a slow ability)

but they are carry

Sona (her ult has an area of effect (aoe) and it stuns people for up to 2 seconds. she also heals, just look at her and you'll see.)

there are a lot more but these ones were the first to come to mind

xpsychedelico

11-30-2010

Janna, Sona and Taric are probably your best bet.

Janna has a Tornado knock up, a slowing nuke, a damage shield, and a knock back AOE healing ult.

Sona provides buffs to her teammates via her abilities, her ult is an AOE stun.

Taric has a single target heal, a single target stun, an AOE damage + armor debuff, and an AOE buffing ult that heals himself.

AS78gwHupWCspzRT

11-30-2010

thanks! I'll look over some of those I sure wish I didn't have to buy them to try them :P seems kinda odd

Annenthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2010

Janna for sure, shes a support and disable machine. Hard to use, but worth the practice.

Taric is good to learn but from what ive seen hes mostly dominant in very high elo. As he both heals/disables.

Kennen is a whole bag of disable, with his ult you can disable 5 people at the same time if you time it right.

I dont suggest sona just because she takes little skill and your time might be better off spent on the other champions. Also malzahar is a bad choice since his only disable is an ult and that you may or may not be flammed for playing him. Not saying either sona or malz is better, just that your time should be spent on the others :P

xpsychedelico

11-30-2010

You don't need to buy champions to try them. The free champions rotate every week, I think every Tues or Wednesday, so just wait for them to come into rotation, and have some fun playing them before deciding if you want to buy them permanently.