Game of the Year - Congratulations skin if we win!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

12-16-2009
1 of 3 Riot Posts

As you may know, League of Legends has been nominated for 3 Gamer's Choice awards. We're so excited that, if we win any two of these Gamer's Choice awards, we will give everyone in League of Legends a skin to celebrate.

For years (or weeks) we've been working in a top secret facility to create new technology to bring you a project code-named UFO Corki. This skin will go to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting on the sites below.

So vote now please!
Gamespy (voting ends today! – 12/16)
IGN

fortis

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
As you may know, League of Legends has been nominated for 3 Gamer’s Choice awards. We’re so excited that, if we win any two of these Gamer’s Choice awards, we will give everyone in League of Legends a skin to celebrate.

For years (or weeks) we’ve been working in a top secret facility to create new technology to bring you a project code-named UFO Corki. This skin will go to every account created before the end of Gamer’s Choice voting on the sites below.

So vote now please!
Gamespy (voting ends today! – 12/16)
IGN
mr dragon what if we dont own corki xD

also it would be nice to see if you got nominated out of how good the game was not bribery...this isnt facebook mafia i support the health care bill

Meta

12-16-2009

omfg MUST HAVE CORKI SKIN. Voting.

ketchup

12-16-2009

Do want. I also believe this will work like the Rammus skin, which we were given rammus without having to buy him(Go beta testers!). Win!

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2009

May we see it?

I've already voted, I'm just curious.

Also, if you don't get it, would you consider putting the skin in the store anyways? It would be a shame to make this cool skin and then throw it away.

Evenfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

voted, but I only say LoL up there twice not three times... still voted for it each time I say it. Gogo corki

Squirrel Lord

Recruiter

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenfall View Post
voted, but I only say LoL up there twice not three times... still voted for it each time I say it. Gogo corki
Twice in IGN, once in Gamespy makes for three nominations.

November Terra

12-16-2009

Yeah what if we don't have corki? :[

n3g4t1v3

12-16-2009

Got in one for IGN and quite a few for gamespy. GL guys!

DarkVizard

Banned

12-16-2009

GL you guys deserve it!

1234511 ... 15