Tribunal and Normals. Please read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PewPewLazer47

07-21-2013

This may be a somewhat long post but may not be that long, so please take your time and read.

Normals

Here's my problem with normals. The queueing. By that i mean, starting up a queue and getting teamed with 3-4 premades. So one mistake i make, i immediatly get reported, or accused of trolling.

Ex: Just got out of a Jax game, i made a few mistakes here and there, but im proud of my progress considering it was a counter lane. And two people on my team not only raged at me, but proceeded to call me a "silver rank POS" and "fking noob, stfu!"

Well, I'm not even ranked, I play league for my enjoyment and to have fun along with try to actually win.

I play with friends sometimes, and if we can only find 2 people, we just play 3's. Anyway, I noticed throughout the whole game, they started to lie."How would they do that?" you may be asking yourselves, well in the game, they would start going "wow, he's definitally trolling right now." then the duo would respond with "yeah, i saw that, what a troll, reported"

Heres what i was "trolling" apparantly. I sat in the bush for 2 seconds, because my jump wasnt ready, i pinged to back and bait multiple times. Once the counter and jump was ready, i went in, they ran, i died.

Moving on.

Tribunal

With the previous story noted, I asked Riot Lyte about 3-4 days ago "Does riot review every case in tribunal, or just the permaban cases?" He responded with "We used to review all cases, now we review major punishments and cases that are 'close' in voting."

Now, lets move to how "broken" people call tribunal.

Alot of people do get punished it seems, correct? Well, i USED to be one of those people. I messed up, and got my lesson learned, i immediatly took a 3 month break from league to reflect on myself and anger issues (I did suffer from them irl)
Since then, i have become a better player, and better person. But one thing that gets me, is these lies that i previously mentioned.

How can you prevent getting in trouble?

Do you not for the most part when reviewing a tribunal cause, automatically look at "how many people reported this person", because once you're with a duo, triple, quad queue group of people, you're reported that amount of times.

Anyway, the 2 people that reported me messed up badly, at the end of the game, they both pretty much spammed "i stopped trying a long time ago, right when jax..........."

They both pretty much admitted to trolling, but still, they lied.

They made me realize a huge bug in the system, and i feel it needs to be noticed

Here is a small small suggestion. The people queued together, should have a blue/green/red dot next to their names. The people that queued together and reported one person, in the tribunal case, should have the same dot next to the report themselves so that we know "Ok, this may be a bad report, lets read and find out"

Anyway, this is just my 2 cents. Please comment if you have any input. Thank you

nvr banned troll

07-21-2013

bump

soon a hero

07-21-2013

bump

PENTAKILLZORR

07-21-2013

tl: dr

Kokonokoo

07-21-2013

I don't do tribunal anymore, its a gimmick in most cases.

PewPewLazer47

07-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENTAKILLZORR View Post
tl: dr

Sorry =/. It's worth the read though.

Masterwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewLazer47 View Post
Here is a small small suggestion. The people queued together, should have a blue/green/red dot next to their names. The people that queued together and reported one person, in the tribunal case, should have the same dot next to the report themselves so that we know "Ok, this may be a bad report, lets read and find out"

Anyway, this is just my 2 cents. Please comment if you have any input. Thank you
If you are going to suggest anything, I'd say to learn how the tribunal works first.

Fact. The number of the reports in the game and the reason why the person is reported DOESNT MATTER. (unless it is "unskilled player". it goes somewhere else.)

They will take in that said reported game, and you can be punished for ANY violation of the summoner's code.

Xianio

07-21-2013

I don't think it's an issue. Premades will always try and bully others into doing whatever they want because reasons but at the end of the day, if you're not being a dick you'll be fine.

Plus, someone who regularly does that kinda bs will end up reported frequently and banned themselves.

PewPewLazer47

07-21-2013

Thank you all for your positive remarks btw, i really appreciate it =)

smurfinalldaythe

07-21-2013

for anyone wanting a TL;DR basically he is pissed at people abusing tribunal and pissed at people lying and trolling norms he also has this great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewLazer47 View Post