Junior in high school in need of help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palitzer II

07-23-2013

Hi everyone. Before I make my point, here's the background story of me. I'm currently 15 years old, about to start my junior year of highschool. I'm a bit younger because I skipped 3rd grade. I'm not stupid, and I could go to college and make succesful life for myself, but I want to pursue a career in eSports. The problem is, my parents never supported me, from who my friends are to the instruments I play. My birthday is October 7. It is my 16th birthday, and my parents have said that if I don't have a source of income for myself by my birthday they are taking my computer (which I payed for myself at age 12 with money I made from mowing lawns), and not giving it back or allowing any computer (specifically LoL) access until I am 18. Well I live in a state that doesn't allow employment under 16. That is where I ask for help from you, LoL community. I need a mentor to teach me everything they know. My goal is to be able to carry teams by myself, because I have to start winning some tournaments (like Go4LoL) to make some money and prove to my parents that eSports can be a successful career. So, LoL community, I am asking for help to keep me playing League. I am online often, feel free to add me (Summoner Name Palitzer II) or email me at joshstewart108@gmail.com. Thank you, everyone that read this. I hope someone is able to help me somehow.

Edit 1: I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move if so, admin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palitzer II

07-23-2013

Reposting this in Help section, please close