Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar and ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealthed Mofo

11-29-2010

is Dark Matter over wall to Wraiths illegal? Seems legit to me.

smokin thrills

11-29-2010

its legit

Wraeith

11-29-2010

Depends on the rules specified by the host of the game. If it wasn't deemed as illegal then go for it, anyone who says otherwise is just raging because they didn't think of it first or are envious. You could still get shunned from future games though, so careful if you try it, or rather don't do it in the future if you already have.

Tekshi

11-29-2010

Actually, it's normally illegal to use skill shots to kill the wraiths as it gives a team who has the ability to kill them an advantage over the other team. (Especially if the team has sivir)

JavTheGreat

11-29-2010

It's illegal to jungle.

Wraiths are considered jungle creeps.

Sir, you cheated.

Dodie

Recruiter

11-29-2010

Yeah, the normal rules say "no jungling" and even though you're not going into the jungle, you are jungling. I once had low health as LeBlanc and shot an ethereal chain into the wraiths to suicide. They said I cheated, but I didn't know it was against the rules =\

Bud Studly

11-29-2010

In most of the games I play we define that as "jungling" (since you're killing mobs in the jungle) and therefore is not allowed. It's like bombing mobs in other lanes with Gangplanks ult and to me it's against the spirit of the game. So as far as I'm concerned in "standard rules" killing any mobs outside the mid lane isn't "legal" but obviously if it's mentioned as OK before the start then go for it.