Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New ranked system for season 4?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAwakened

07-20-2013

So I've been thinking that "how can a player be evaluated on how good he or she is if they are dependent on four other players?" Also I personally am tired of people in champion select going "mid or feed/afk" or those who instalock a position without consulting amongst their teammates. I am supposed to be in Silver 1 but due to way to many games where people just leave, feed, become toxic, or just downright don't communicate, i have dropped to Silver 4 and am still dropping.

So this new system i came up with fixes most of these pre-game fights and toxicity. When you choose to solo queue or duo queue for ranked, you must select where you want to play. For example if I wanted to jungle (my main), i select the jungle box...etc. I feel that this will make a better community but also may rise queue times by a minutes or two because i know how many people love support .

Please bump this up so i can get some attention and hopefully be implemented in the near future! And feel free to add any ideas you might add to the system as well!

Qwurp

07-20-2013

i know this is not want you want to hear but ill say it anyway.... Not gonna happen. Not sure if you have played World of Warcraft or something similiar to it but for dungeon Q you can select you role (Tank, Healer, Dps) with this way of choosing it can create Q's up to 2 hours, because who wants to sit back and heal ("support&quot and you still dont guarentee a spot

Sorinta

07-20-2013

Also it lacks flexibility. What if you want to play two top or one top or jungle? Just that option totally breaks the system. Most would say you need a jungle, but this system basically bans you from taking any original approach.

iAwakened

07-20-2013

You guys totally make sense, its just an idea. And it could work if there was proper communication within the champ select for a duo top or duo mid. I just think that it would eliminate a lot of unnecessary fights and losses, you know what i mean? And there are a lot of people who like supporting. In my friends list alone, there are about 40 support mains out of like 130 people.

HeLLBôY

11-05-2013

Quote:
Qwurp:
i know this is not want you want to hear but ill say it anyway.... Not gonna happen. Not sure if you have played World of Warcraft or something similiar to it but for dungeon Q you can select you role (Tank, Healer, Dps) with this way of choosing it can create Q's up to 2 hours, because who wants to sit back and heal ("support&quot and you still dont guarentee a spot
hey looks like it happened lmfao