Just a ******ed gangplank question:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digitalneo

12-16-2009

Anyone, for w/e crazy reason, have an efficient cooldown build for gangplank?

Yes I know its not as good as crit build, but say I wanted to try it out anyways.

edit: rofl re(t)arded is filtered? Since when did we get politically corrct.

Irksome

12-16-2009

With Gangplank, I dedicate 1/3 of my runes to cooldown redux and by level 6 I try to have Haunting Visage so that I can drop balls on people as many times as possible. Maybe an elixir of brilliance if you are feeling flush, but its not clear to me how these things stack. Before I noticed that item (maybe it is new?) I would sometimes get the brutalizer because it was cheap. I almost never went glacial shroud or nashors's. I needed the money for sheen, infinity, and phantom dancer.

ibplunderin

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irksome View Post
I can drop balls on people
...and that is when you know you are really a man.

Mozric

12-16-2009

I have recently been running 1/3 of my runes as CD reduction. Getting Haunting Visage as a first item helps, and then grab the golem whenever possible (Gankplank's actually a decent jungler with Golem buff). You can solo golem with ease at about lvl 8, and lizard at lvl 9, probably a bit earlier if you want, but you don't want to drop too much health.

Also, getting Sorc Boots will help the damage on both Parley and Cannons. Good to get, although I tend to only get boots late in the build since Gangplank is so fast. I prolly should be getting boots earlier though.