AP Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaghogre

11-29-2010

Has anyone tried getting AP items with Ashe? and Max CDR? I have. It's fun using my Ulti doing 1600 Damage every 45 seconds to some guy across the map lol
Someone try this out and help me find the optimal way for doing this :P although when i get enough IP im probaly guna buy Ezreal to do better damage with his Ulti although i'll lose that sweet stun

chumbler

11-29-2010

There is no optimal way to build AP Ashe because AP Ashe is basically the worst possible build in the game. I suspect this is a troll, but it's best to be on the safe side and nip these things in the bud.

Do not build AP Ashe.

Edit: If you want to build AP on a character with a long range skill, buy Lux.

GiantFingers

11-29-2010

It's fun vs bots...
/thread

Machop

11-29-2010

Ashe has too much synergy with AD to even consider AP.

ReadInPeace

11-29-2010

You lose a lot of sustained damage on a great autoattack for a nuke which is easily countered by MR or Veils.

Not recommended, AD is more effective.

@ Eugenides

Wow, do you have a problem with us? Telling others to loosen up while sounding all annoyed. Nobody said don't fool around or avoid trying it in a practice game.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2010

I wish AP ashe was viable but alas it is not. So yeah what this guy said don't try it unless you play in a practice game against bots.

Pragz

11-29-2010

No, but I have actually seen a viable AP Tristana. Of course we were playing a pretty bad team, but I digress...

Kaghogre

11-29-2010

maybe if frost shot did extra damage based on Ap? also i only did this in normal games just for fun

Machop

11-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
Seriously guys? You can't even consider it? In practice games? It always has to be RANKED RANKED RANKED THIS IS THE BESTWAY EVER TO BUILD THIS CHAMPION AND THE ONLY WAY yada yada. Where's the actual FUN? If you wanna build AP ashe and have a really powerful global stun in a non-serious game, DO IT. Sure, it's not a carry build, but it's funny. Loosen up.
By the sound of it you're the one who needs to loosen up.

AP Ashe would work if volley scaled with AP, too. However there's such a lack of synergy with AP that it's almost not worth statting into it.

A Retarded Clown

11-29-2010

Actually.....want something even worse than AP Ashe?

Try attack speed zilean