Mouse clicking not working when starting a match.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiraka

11-29-2010

Iam having this problem for a while, i tried to reinstall. Nobody can say anything. I start a match, loading screen fills in, and mouse is not working i can move the cursor, but pressing the land to move there is not working, so the clicking functions are not working ( i can still write to chat, press "b" to teleport back etc)(if i alt+tab to the desktop, there everything is ok). This happens about once every 4-5 match. When this happens, i open chat, tell my team that i need a relog, I press alt+F4 then reconnect to the game and everything is ok. This has become a routine now....
Is there a solution?

Sw1tch13lade

11-29-2010

Try running the game in windowed mode and see if that fixes the problem. Also, Run the game as an administrator. Maybe additional permissions are needed?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-30-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Try updating your motherboard drivers and let us know how it turns out.

AwayAway

06-12-2011

Sorry for the necro, but I just encountered this exact problem after rolling back to an earlier instance of Win7. Since the original poster hasn't commented, I wanted to post that the solution ended up being a windows update issue, not a motherborad issue.

NiL9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Another necro! But i just recently bought a acer aspire 7750g-6645
core i5-2450m
radeon 7670m
4gb ddr3
and I'm having the same issue. but upon exiting out and coming back it works fine?

I can move the mouse and scroll around, use all hot keys, I just can't click.I looked at my touch pad info and it seems to be using a ps/2 port emulator and I'm wondering if that's some how related?
Elan Smart pad - ps/2 driver version ETDWare PS/2-X64 8.0.6.0_WHQL

I have also tryed to plug a usb mouse in after the game started and it didn't fix it, but i haven't tryed joining a game with it already installed, I'll try that out later.

NiL9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Bump