Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosZeroX

11-29-2010

This game is badass. Multiplayer is fun as heck and I just beat the story mode last night. Love this freakin game! Anyone else got it?

gun fu panda

11-29-2010

I hate the lack of defensive options to shut down *******s who run around like ******ed chickens and shank people. They never win (because of the huge point gain from silent bonus), but god **** it's annoying not being able to stun some guy who's charging down the street at you.

ChaosZeroX

11-29-2010

Quote:
gun fu panda:
I hate the lack of defensive options to shut down *******s who run around like ******ed chickens and shank people. They never win (because of the huge point gain from silent bonus), but god **** it's annoying not being able to stun some guy who's charging down the street at you.

Smoke Bomb stuns them for a few seconds. I don't have it unlocked yet but it works well. If your attacker is near you.

gun fu panda

11-29-2010

It's really buggy. The range is less than the "assassinate" range