Miss Fortune WAY too op in ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

11-29-2010

Along with half of the champion roster, because let's face it Mundo and Garen in ARAM just go "Oh hey look, I think I'll just stand here for a bit. *trollface*"

My nigguh totoro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

hear about nidalee's hidden passive?
amazing in aram.

SoulBlazerX

12-07-2010

what does ARAM stand for?

Beravin

12-07-2010

Its definantly not gonna be balanced around this mode.

This is why me and my mates play Draft Middle instead. Maybe your different to me, but its kinda annoying to random -insert melee carry that requires farm- when the opposing team are all ranged and have a healer.

Draft is just as fun, but takes out the chance of losing based on your randoms. But dont get me wrong, I still play Random Middle to. Its just a preference of mine when playing this kind of mode =P

dartsayless

12-07-2010

who cares about balancing in custom games!! like for real...this thread is pointless much like my response. haha

Micro102

12-07-2010

Most effective troll I have ever seen lol.

And on that topic riot should Make an ARAM map with rules and such. It seems to be popular.

ArlanKels

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBlazerX View Post
what does ARAM stand for?
All Random
All Middle

It's a "Custom" game mode usually played via Practice where the players all use the random champion button to select their champion and then only use the middle lane.

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

No one worth a **** gives a **** about ARAM.

Ulrìch

12-07-2010

Miss Fortune has been NERFED alot. I bought her but I remember when she came out it was fun. Now even Soraka is more useful. I also hate noobs that get owned by legit players saying to nerf a certain hero. Nerf Miss Fortune then Nerf your Garen noob kid...