So which bad champions are actually good ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Pryce

01-09-2011

Discuss.

Tokinatoor

01-09-2011

Jax is one of the champions that people think is gimp but often rapes face.

Teemo is too, Corki too

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Jax rocks against ad opponents. Anyone who is right click to win will lose against him toe to toe. I've even got a stun proc on an ap nuker who thought lich bane was a good idea. Stomped him flat.

Right now Jax is my most reliable for triple kills in 3v3, and the only one I've gotten quad kills with in 5v5 (idiot opposing team was 4dps + shen lol)

Since his stun requires a dodge to proc, it definitely makes him weaker than these other stun on demand champs like sion and taric, but as straight dps go (yi, ashe, even teemo if you take cleanse or quick silver sash) he rocks it.

I'd say twitch is another one that (since his ult got trashed) is considered weak. I've still pulled amazing stuff with him, in ganks and team fights... but it is an uphill climb for him. Without a killer ult, he gets shut down by oracle / vision wards much harder. I hope they revise his ult to make it more useful again. Maybe not up to the penta-kill broken status it had before... but to something better than ti is now.

Krigare

01-09-2011

Corki, tank (read: damage soak) mundo, and nidalee

Belbin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Tank Mundo (or as Krigare said, damage soak), is one of my favorites.

Also, Urgot and Alistar. You may think they suck, but everytime I play with one I know they play the champion because they are skilled as them, and have honed said skills beyond those of the opposing Shen/Ashe.

Mambazo

01-09-2011

Urgot got way better, people are still getting used to that.
Corki is often underestimated or at the very least underplayed, I rarely see him and that's always an advantage.

Prometheius

01-09-2011

Leblanc rolls people harder and faster than Akali and Kass and scales better too. Yet people will still say she falls short, when she has 3.6 AP ratios vs their 2.3s.

Urgot now, with his changes, can wreck people's armors hard and fast. Just have him launch E and Q the tank once to make 40% of his armor go poof, then have a field day railroading them.

Soraka is pretty evil. Kite people with her and spam Starcall. Watch their Mres drop like a rock.

Jericho Hill

01-09-2011

urgot is good now

mundo is often underestimated just cause his real effect comes late game (the longer the game the stronger he becomes)

I would say that most noobs underestimate all the support casters (janna, zilean, soraka)

Doriantv

01-09-2011

Urgot is underrated, I've seen Urgots go legendary on High Elo livestreams.

Lux is also underrated outside laning, but Roku is doing his best to show her off.

Epic Dancing Guy

01-09-2011

Urgot is OP, Swain is OP, LeBlanc is OP, jungle Trundle is OP but only if you know how to use them just like all champs including Alistar.