Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where is Jax from?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thehurtnurse

12-01-2010

Dude I wanna see Jax's tea cup costume.

Herlgar

12-03-2010

He's an alien with 7 eyes. Like Master Yi, but this one managed to infiltrate Ionia to dominate the world.

foosharp

12-03-2010

I'm really intersted in finding that out too (especially the whole behind the scenes part involving the High Summoners). I actually sent a mail about this to the Journal of Justice (tough I don't quite recall what I wrote, but I know it was weird somehow).
You could write one to them too (and if you're really into lore stuff, you could claim to be working together with a group of summoners trying to uncover the truth behind the old High Summoners' death and Jax origins, claiming that one of you already wrote to the Journal of Justice).

CrimsonClaymore

12-03-2010

Quote:
Masonry:
There are a lot of possibilities with Jax. He probably isn't human with 3 fingers and 2 toes also the purple skin. It could be a disguise it could not be. He has seven eyes or just glowing things on his face which is obscured. Also there is no mention of there being anyone else like him on all of Runterra.

Also I wonder how a seemingly unremarkable solder for hire could be so powerful that the league of legends with its hold over demi gods and void horrors finds him to be over powered and unfair. Yet he was seemingly unremarkable as a merc.

High summoner: Jax you have been a great addition to the League of Legends but we here are wondering if you are too great your winning streak of 162 wins with 0 loses seems a bit much. And I am afraid we are going to have to place restrictions on you.

Jax: What? Why?

High summoner: We are afraid our objectivity will be questioned because of your skill and we will have to take away your weapon.

Jax: Ha Ha Ha, is that all? I have millions of weapons I will rape face with all of them.

High summoner: Really then... hmm, then you will be fighting with no weapons.

Jax: Even better I pummel faces best with my own 3 fingered hands any way

High summoner: What? Reall? uuhhhhh... ummmmmm... hold on a sec (goes into a broom closet pulls out an armload of random objects.) Here then you are restricted to fighting with a... lets see a large spatula, a comically large chicken leg, and a broken lamp post from out side. Now Mr. 162 wins lets see you win with those.

Jax: (With a cocky grin) watch me.

And so Jax continued to rape much face in the league of legends even with seemingly random objects and the high summoners gave up and just let Jax have his way.

Wait, I thought using the lamppost as a weapon was Jax idea as a form of protest of the leagues restriction. Once the league revoked Jax restriction Jax choose to continue to use the lamppost of his own free will.

Spraya

10-09-2011

All we know is that he was nerfed even before he was released.

Arkravatos

10-09-2011

i'd say he's actually six squirrels with a levitation ring.

Tristan Trades

10-09-2011

Jax is an Ionian Cyclops! I said it before, and I'll say it again! I'm sure of it.
From the LoL wiki:
-The island city-state of Ionia is a haven for beings who seek spiritual evolution and enlightenment. While populated primarily by humans, some yordles and beings of unique origin also make Ionia their home This proofs he can be an unknown creature with 3 fingers and 2 toes.
-The Ionians have created some of the most remarkable martial art forms on all of Runeterra. This proofs why he is a weapon master.

1White

10-10-2011

Quote:
Masonry:

High summoner: Whooooa dude, awesome.

Jax: What

High summoner: I mean, like, awesome dude.

Jax: Okay...?

High summoner: Totally worth 1350

Jax: What did you summon me here for?!

High summoner: lol nothin'

:]

ThePickOfDestiny

10-10-2011

Jax probably puts two finders in each sleeve of his mitten/glove making him look like he had three fingers. I thought he wore gloves, and those aren't his hands.

Also, someone speculated if jax was an Icathian.

LGD Axtt

10-11-2011

Jax is from mexico