Where is Jax from?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastinIt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

It is seldom the case where a champion is defined by his actions after joining the League of Legends rather than before. Such is the case with Jax, for whom the argument could be made that he is the most prolific tournament fighter currently at the Institute of War. Before joining the League, Jax was an unremarkable soldier-for-hire. For reasons known only to the former leader of the League, High Councilor Reginald Ashram, Jax was put on the top of the list of candidates to receive a League Judgment - the interview process that either accepts or rejects a prospective champion. His Judgment was the quickest in League history, where the Doors of Acceptance glowed and slowly swung open as soon as it began. Jax faced no recorded Observation or Reflection during his Judgment.

it says how he was an "unremarkable soldier-for-hire," but from where? And why'd he come to the League?

Balrogix

11-28-2010

Informations about Jax are so scarce that is not even worth mentioning. All we need to know is that he was so powerful that the League restricted him from using full force.

Masonry

11-28-2010

There are a lot of possibilities with Jax. He probably isn't human with 3 fingers and 2 toes also the purple skin. It could be a disguise it could not be. He has seven eyes or just glowing things on his face which is obscured. Also there is no mention of there being anyone else like him on all of Runterra.

Also I wonder how a seemingly unremarkable solder for hire could be so powerful that the league of legends with its hold over demi gods and void horrors finds him to be over powered and unfair. Yet he was seemingly unremarkable as a merc.

High summoner: Jax you have been a great addition to the League of Legends but we here are wondering if you are too great your winning streak of 162 wins with 0 loses seems a bit much. And I am afraid we are going to have to place restrictions on you.

Jax: What? Why?

High summoner: We are afraid our objectivity will be questioned because of your skill and we will have to take away your weapon.

Jax: Ha Ha Ha, is that all? I have millions of weapons I will rape face with all of them.

High summoner: Really then... hmm, then you will be fighting with no weapons.

Jax: Even better I pummel faces best with my own 3 fingered hands any way

High summoner: What? Reall? uuhhhhh... ummmmmm... hold on a sec (goes into a broom closet pulls out an armload of random objects.) Here then you are restricted to fighting with a... lets see a large spatula, a comically large chicken leg, and a broken lamp post from out side. Now Mr. 162 wins lets see you win with those.

Jax: (With a cocky grin) watch me.

And so Jax continued to rape much face in the league of legends even with seemingly random objects and the high summoners gave up and just let Jax have his way.

Balrogix

11-28-2010

I LoL'ed.

WereCrow

11-28-2010

He'd be able to kill you with a melon scoop.

Your argument is invalid.

Raile

11-29-2010

Jax appears to have purple/blue skin on his hands. He might be similar to Evelynn or could be a team of female yordles in a clever costume.

ipleadthefif208

11-29-2010

i once saw jax cut some one in half with a watermelon

fluid8472

11-30-2010

lol unremarkable mercenary?? that must mean that either he sucked badly or he did so well that people would never have known the broken bodies he left behind in seconds were his handiwork since every assassin or merc has their signature jax seems a brawler with no style who delivers results always. Maybe he was brought into the league as a sorta bodyguard in the early days from rogue champions which is why a merc for hire would be working for a league of powerful but fragile mages.

Novaprime

11-30-2010

This is why Jax is my all time favorite champ!

Now, the real question is: Rid**** with his tea cup or jax with his melon scoop?

EDIT: R-I-D-D-!-C-K, you know, from this movie?

BeastinIt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaprime View Post
This is why Jax is my all time favorite champ!

Now, the real question is: Rid**** with his tea cup or jax with his melon scoop?

EDIT: R-I-D-D-!-C-K, you know, from this movie?
definitely jax with his melon scoop.
or they'd team up and conquer the world.