Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Selection Circle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyanpaia

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

In some team battles, I lose sight of my champion. Wasting a couple seconds finding it. I've heard quite a few people losing sight of their champion then end up running around doing nothing or dying. I suggest putting a unit circle on your champion at all times so we can keep a sight of our champion. ^^

Bryan792

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

I agree!!

Larias

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

Just a heads up, spacebar will center the screen on your champion.

micha

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

Hm, i don't have such problems that i have absoluteley no idea where my champion is, sometimes the whole screen is a bit unclear when theres going on much but wich playing more and more you should get an eye for that, and as Larias said just use spacebar and your champion will be centered :P

Modica

07-14-2009

+1

MrFroho

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

I never really had a problem with that until this past weekend with Cryopheonix's ultimate. I found myself losing track of where I was sometimes in all that chaos.

Having the option of having a ring around your champion isnt a bad idea.

+1

Foxtrotter

Adjudicator

07-15-2009

I was just about to post about this. There are so many flashy spells and moving chaps, I find it really easy to get lost in a fight.

Maybe we could even get options like: off, small circle, bigger red circle, and maybe, neon flashing light(
seizure time) circle?

This would allow people who want a circle have one, and those who feel they dont want it, or think it will get in the way, can turn it off.

07-15-2009

circles are ugly, instead, if anything it should highlight your hero, similar to how other units are highlighted when hovered over or targeted,

Finthis

07-17-2009

I agree 100%...I was just coming into the forum now to create a topic!

I just started play a couple of days ago...after a few games, I routinely lose track of my champion completely. Hitting space bar does center the screen, but in a battle with lots of things going on, knowing exactly where I am is a huge help...

I wouldn't mind a large selection ring...maybe even make it an option to turn on/off.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

07-17-2009

I'm actually spending time on this with Hokyo, the art director, on monday. Not sure what hte solution is, but it needs to be easier to keep track of your champion.