Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

fps and ping fine but still lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TA Pwnzinc

07-16-2013

so the last day or 2 iv been lagging my ping and fps are completely fine but every minute or so my charicter just stops and then it fastforwards to the content happening at that moment. examples
-minions loose thier health bars and continue attacking but none die
-minions loose health normaly but the action of the champ attacking doesnt happen
-i will be walking down lane and then an enemy champ will randomy appear on top of me and i will loose 2/3 of my health because my game didnt register hes been attacking me for the last 5-10 seconds
-i will go to attempting to recconect randomly but only for like 1-2 seconds at a time
anyone else having this issue or know of what causes it?

DukeGrimm

07-16-2013

I just had the same issue in my last game.
I've been having this issue 1-2 every 10 games or so for the last month.

Please fix or even just address the issue riot.

Judah

07-16-2013

Yep. Game is unplayable. I have 40 ping, 60 fps, but it lags like there is massive packet loss. Every 30 seconds or so, everything stops and I am unable to see any action - then game catches up. Only been happening for the last few days here. Dumb.

Scatmanjoe

07-16-2013

Same here please fix

TA Pwnzinc

07-16-2013

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca208a-1264-31b63870-8556-4a2c-8812
thats the url to ICSI Netalyzr results on my cpu idk what it means

LTnoodleburger

07-16-2013

I just had comcast come and fix some wiring that was causing my internet to drop in and out pretty frequently, and as soon as I tried to play a game with the new wiring I started to encounter this exact issue. For a while I was running in place, and would just teleport around.

DemosthenesPaean

07-16-2013

Yeah I have the same issue, but it started happening to me today.

Pr33mo

07-16-2013

Same issue with me exactly. Ping and FPS are fine, but crazy lag spikes. Happened yesterday and today. Between both teams in my 1 game today 4 of us were experiencing it. Checked all my stuff and usage on my computer and ran a speedtest at speedtest.net for my internet and everything was perfect.

NecroCthul

07-16-2013

Same here, just started happening today. Real inconvenient considering I just bought a timed IP boost.

Gotchacoverd

07-16-2013

I just posted in a different topic about this too, Comcast from jersey here as well but everything freezes for a few seconds then catches back up. Not sure what the issue is, but I know for a fact everything else is running perfect. Other games, my browsers, but League is the only thing being effected.