old announcer back?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coRex

12-16-2009

hello guys!

i think all of you recognized the change riot made in the announcer voice. now we have a women who speaks it all.
but i prefer the male announcer, which we had before the women announcer.
he was soooo much better.
is there any way we can get him back?
or maybe riot will add a feature, so we can chose between different announcer

Ak47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

Riot has no idea what they are doing when it comes to game announcers. Instead of going the tried and true quake route, they chose to try out these ****ING GAY ASS ANNOUNCERS. They also don't give up thinking that one announcer will be less gay than the last.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

12-16-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We are currently looking into tech to give the user multiple options for the announcer. Until then, we are sticking with the female announcer.

Thanks for the feedback.

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
We are currently looking into tech to give the user multiple options for the announcer. Until then, we are sticking with the female announcer.

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes! Multiple announcers!

I hope you don't only give us two options.

Bregan

12-16-2009

we need the announcer from bejeweled blitz. he would solve everything.

recursive

12-17-2009

Or simply allow users to edit the announcer sound files, so we can just go ahead and put in our trusty UT announcer

coRex

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post

Thanks for the feedback.
yes thx this feature would be really great

@bregan
omfg bejeweld announcer YEAH !!!!!!!!!

a huevo

12-21-2009

I do like the current announcer, the female voice. Of course not everyone does, so +1 to multiple announcers.

Keneso

12-27-2009

i dont know how the old announce sounded like, but i know that the original dota announcer was 10 times more gay than, the word gay already was said in here.

Copypasting soundfiles from Unreal tournament and adding them to a new and different game is the most gay gayings that can happend ever.

i like the womans voice... <3

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keneso View Post
i dont know how the old announce sounded like, but i know that the original dota announcer was 10 times more gay than, the word gay already was said in here.

Copypasting soundfiles from unreal tournament and adding them to a new and different game is the most gay gayings that can happend ever.

I like the womans voice... <3
blasphemy!!!!!!!