Skin lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minion Strong

07-16-2013

since no to very little lore is ever relesed with a skin, (annoying to no end) i've thought up some lore to the skins my self, here are a few i like

I also understand that most of the skins are not cannon, so don't need a lore, but i think it would still help understand some of the skins more...or at least just include lore with skins that ARE cannon (like pre-void kassadin)

Rugged Garen. Lore= Alternate reality where lux makes a political power play and exiles garren out of demacia forcing him to become a wandering (and spinning) swordsman.

Ghostbride morgana= she's getting married to thresh in order to form an alliance with the shadow islands

Number 2312

07-16-2013

just a little thing but, i believe it is "canon", not "cannon". Anywho

There are the obvious:

King Trynda and Queen Ashe- when they marry.
Exiled Morg- when she is exiled (big surprise)

I don't feel like i need to explain the battle cast/full-metal skins one by one; in an alternate(?) future, viktor turns people into full machines

Pulsefire Ez- Ezreal finds a special suit; (another version [which I favor]) he somehow travels to the future (the same one where vik is turning people into machines) and he gets a suit from future jayce to stop the battlecast invasion

Caitlyn's skins are mostly just terrain adaptions.

Lord Darius- if Darius ever got promoted for his loyalty to Swain
Woad Darius - Dar goes to Freljord

Crimson Elite Talon - no need to explain
Renegade talon - perhaps before he is enlisted by gen. Du Couteau?

Special Weapons Zac (or whatever the purple skin is called) - He is corrupted by scientists

Arclight Varus - before he is corrupted by the Pool

Spellthief lux - undercover somewhere? (noxus?)

Blackfrost Anivia - corrupted by Lissandra?

There may be a thing for the Headhunter skins but I don't know what.

IceHound

07-16-2013

Well the PentaKills are legit lore skins from the JoJ.

Viktor skins are suppose to be his stages of development.

The crimson elite Riven and Talon skins are suppose to be if Talon wasn't a private mercenary but apart of the military, and Riven if she didn't exile from Noxus.

Speaking of Riven, Redeemed Riven is a reference to her original lore where she's exiled from Demacia, not Noxus, as the name implies she has redeemed herself and can now return.

The bloodstone Taric and Liss? I don't know, maybe they were corrupted from the voodoo lands or something?

Jikker

07-16-2013

Don't some of them have lore attached? Like I know there is a skin that shows where Kassadin was corrupted by the Void but I forget which one it is (I don't play him).

Also, had to make a note about PFE -- didn't Jayce make the suit or something? I thought I read that somewhere.

Number 2312

07-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikker View Post
Also, had to make a note about PFE -- didn't Jayce make the suit or something? I thought I read that somewhere.
Tis what i said at 2nd post

Jikker

07-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 2312 View Post
Tis what i said at 2nd post
Oops, missed that

CabecoteNA

07-17-2013

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07...ilable_16.html
Scroll down to see the comic (which is also on the game client). It seems Spirit Guard Udyr it's canon.