A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RakshirX

01-14-2014

Well well, they NERFED RENGAR AGAIN!
Here's the upcoming patch notes:

"Q – Savagery
Savagery basic attack buff (not attack speed buff) reduced to 2 seconds (from 6 seconds)
Fixed multiple bugs that allowed Rengar to use Savagery more frequently than intended
W - Battle Roar
Empowered Battle Roar heal changed to 20 + (10 x level) amplified by a 1% per 1% of Rengar’s missing health (from 40 + (20 x level) health)"

Scarizard, WTH is going on over there? What is this Mickey Mouse tinkering with my favorite champ? Why is Rengar being abused like a Filipino Circus animal? I've seen around 4 consecutive Rengar Nerfs since he came out, with no buffs, and this rework you've been tasked with for several months appears to have stalled, or has been abandoned.

His sustain was already abysmal in the jungle. Without help on pull, he can die just from the mobs. He's notorious for getting owned by the jungle mobs, and you nerfed him again, with no sign of compensation with the BTN recipe alteration you spoke of briefly.

I am not one to throw myself into a dramatic state over a game, and I certainly don't wish to appear silly by tossing around over the top remarks, but I am as 'outraged' as one can be about this sort of thing. Nerfing his Q as well? I am so disappointed. I climbed from bronze 4 to Gold 2, using exclusively Rengar, with almost 900 matches on the EUW server. Why are you molesting my favorite champion again?

Edit: Let me make this clear, if I haven't already - I use Rengar exclusively, and it's the only reason I play. If you don't rectify what you've done to Rengar, there will cease to be any reason for me to play your game. There's no excuse for this horrible mismanagement. He is not "OP" by any stretch of the imagination, and nerfing him, AGAIN, is nonsensical and inexcusable. We demand explanations.

olipops

01-14-2014

Ok so I'm wondering what the status on rengar is, ive been patiently awaiting his rework for quite some time now and have been following this post since it started, however, its been a while since I or anyone here has heard anything about rengars rework so scarizard if your out there hear our cry and please update us.

NicolasWasTaken

01-14-2014

I hope this rengar nerfs mean that his rework will be worth it right Scarizard? Until then Urgot level...

Rengar my love

HeWhoHates

01-14-2014

May the spirit of the hunter live on.

30 seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aSLS...MOaaHQ&index=7

NIKOLOPOLO

01-15-2014

I think that they made this nerfs because they want us to say them that we need this rework. I don't know how you guys but i am against this rework because it return my favourite champ into bruiser or which is worth in tank. I don't want this. And I can say that riots don't respect players opinion. That mother****er who made this nerf told on one forum that the change on his W may stay only on PBE and didn't come to Live servers. So they lied us again. I don't trust riots anymore. They didn't respect my opinion i won't recpest them. They want to make me accept their Rengar vision so I can answered I won't. So from this moment for me the riots are liers and bastards. Only thing which they want is money. Our money. So if they want to get my money back they have to suck now. Cause they don't respect their players. So they won't get their money. It's all what we can do if we disagree with them. Stop giving them our money until they won't start to listen us and respect. Good luck to all.

Kevinyonson

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOLOPOLO View Post
I think that they made this nerfs because they want us to say them that we need this rework. I don't know how you guys but i am against this rework because it return my favourite champ into bruiser or which is worth in tank. I don't want this. And I can say that riots don't respect players opinion. That mother****er who made this nerf told on one forum that the change on his W may stay only on PBE and didn't come to Live servers. So they lied us again. I don't trust riots anymore. They didn't respect my opinion i won't recpest them. They want to make me accept their Rengar vision so I can answered I won't. So from this moment for me the riots are liers and bastards. Only thing which they want is money. Our money. So if they want to get my money back they have to suck now. Cause they don't respect their players. So they won't get their money. It's all what we can do if we disagree with them. Stop giving them our money until they won't start to listen us and respect. Good luck to all.
Really? Why insult someone and call them something that was not deserved. If you read your own damn sentence they said MAY HENCE MAY you raging idiot. The fact is rengar is toxic to the game and i agree "BUT NOOOOOO, PEOPLE JUST COMPLAIN" indeed people complain for the right or wrong reasons, but at the same time we defend our champion for the wrong reasons just because we enjoy the fact that we love to rape the face of the adc. people want to be powerful, but if their favorite champs gets nerfs it is the end of the damn world. I see nothing wrong with his Q lasting 2 seconds because triple Q was never intended, but than again it is still possible to pull it off. His W is indeed a Nerf but tells us that we need to start our fights more wisely and can't always rely on our w to keep us in lane. I am really Looking forward to the rework and expecting rengar to be more fun. oh btw with the rework his jungle time will vastly increase when he his lvl 2 or 3 so shut up.

NIKOLOPOLO

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinyonson View Post
Really? Why insult someone and call them something that was not deserved. If you read your own damn sentence they said MAY HENCE MAY you raging idiot. The fact is rengar is toxic to the game and i agree "BUT NOOOOOO, PEOPLE JUST COMPLAIN" indeed people complain for the right or wrong reasons, but at the same time we defend our champion for the wrong reasons just because we enjoy the fact that we love to rape the face of the adc. people want to be powerful, but if their favorite champs gets nerfs it is the end of the damn world. I see nothing wrong with his Q lasting 2 seconds because triple Q was never intended, but than again it is still possible to pull it off. His W is indeed a Nerf but tells us that we need to start our fights more wisely and can't always rely on our w to keep us in lane. I am really Looking forward to the rework and expecting rengar to be more fun. oh btw with the rework his jungle time will vastly increase when he his lvl 2 or 3 so shut up.
Calm down man. I love him as he is now. Yes he was a bit OP as some persons called him but can i ask one question? Why they make new champ and then put him on pbe? If I am not wrong PBE is that place where they must determine if the champ is toxic or not and balance him. But what riots do? They put each new champ to the live servers and when the champs become popular they start nerf him because some noobs called him OP or toxic. I played for Rengar a lot of games from his first day in league. And you know what? People like you who enjoys to use word toxic and OP even didn't buy purple wards so I could easily killed them and they always started to cry that Rengar OP and he needs nerfs. About his new nerfs. Why? For what? Why they didn't nerf Yasuo? If you are good player and buy him 2 items with critical strikes and more items for damage you will see the words GODLIKE in each teamfight because every Yasuo's hit will make 800+ dmg and if you have lifesteal yoi will heal yourself for 120 HP per hit. So this is not OP? This is not Toxic for game? Riots think that it is good and Rengars heal is OP so we need to change it. OK Forget about this. I am angry because riots don't listen to community. A lot of clever players write their thoughts and proposition about his skill changes. And so? Did they get a reply from riot? Riot answered only to players like you whom shout very loudly about Rengar's rework and that this is necessary thing. But they didn't listen to ours propositions. Because we want to keep Rengar assassin. And riots don't like this idea. It's better for them make him bruiser and change his kit. So If they want do this then I want them to make a refund for us. I will give them back Rengar. And we will see how many players will support this rework. I remember one guy write an idea about vision on his E. It was interesting. But Riots didn't noticed and didn't answer. Also I remember an idea about bleeding on his Q and and give his emp. Q armor penetration which Scar remove from Rengars Necklace. It's also great Idea. But again riots keep silence. And then Scarizard wrote that he had played for new Rengar and he's got good statistic and wrote us recommended build for Rengar. If I'm not wrong Scar wrote Trynity Force, Spirit Visage, Omen, blue boots for MR, Hydra, and necklace(they remove armor penetration and other good passives from this item). But he said nothing about ideas which players have posted before. As for me this silence which riots keep mean that they don't respect our opinios and don't listen to us. I don't ask them do it right now I just want as other players to be heard. And what we've got with this rework? Rengar's burst will reduced to hell but he will have good sustain dmg. We have already enough bruisers and tanks. I don't want to see Rengar as bruiser. This build is bruiser build. Not assassin. As for me it's funny when you jump to the adc cut him down and then he wrote to you WTF? How? It's funny for me not for adc. But in team fights i die with adc and this is my role on the battlefield to give my team advantage. And what we will get after rework? I will have a role of a big guy who just start teamfights and take all dmg on himself while my team will trying to kill opponents. Nah, it is not assassinating. It's boring. For this I can take Nasus or smb else. At the moment Rengar is one of the best assassin's even after all this nerfs. He still can make enemy APC and ADC to fear.

NIKOLOPOLO

01-15-2014

And you know what is fun? Kha'zix who got more buffs than nerfs is so called balanced. And rioters even don't make topics about him and don't propose to rework him or change. Rioter are completely happy with Kha. But Rengar who gets only nerfs and had only one buff on his W still called toxic and OP and still gets nerfs. And This is realy funny. Rioters do this only with one reason. They want to break us and show us that this rework is necessary. But you don't think that if this rework will come out and it happens that it will be bull****, we will wait for next rework for ages. So I think that we all Rengar players must call for what we need. And we need to save Rengars assassin Role. Give him some buffs and don't make this rework which will for me destroy his assissinating potential. We must stand for him and not let riots do what they want. Because riot are depend on us. They depend on our money. We aren't depend on them. This game is still playable because we play in it not riots. So they must listen to community even if Rengars players not very much. But they must respect us and our opinions. That's all what can i say about this situation.

arwingflyer98

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by opmXxStaind View Post
Taking burst damage away from rengar seems strange to me. considering he is a tiger in the jungle designed to ambush. but he can't burst anyone down. and if you take away his stealth he won't be able to surprise anyone as well. What i'm saying is that without his stealth and burst damage rengar isn't rengar at all. i mean his "triple q" could be taken away if that's the concern. other than that i don't see why rengar is being reworked.
Sir, I wish I could upvote you more.