A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TIGERLORD1994

12-13-2013

I don't care how much Health Regen and Health per level he has !!! but remove rengar stealth like you destroying his Pride as a Predator !!! he is a Stealth Predator !! not like chasing and kill like Master Yi !!! I'm main Rengar on SEA Server !! and I know how much strong he is !!! but change like that you destroy it !! make him from the assassin become Tanker or something like that !! If you want a champ like that MAKE NEW don't make change on Rengar !! he take too much nerf already !! I'm begging you !! Please !

Comboman77

12-13-2013

They aren't completely removing his stealth last time I checked, calm down, iot knows that tealth is PART of Rengar, they can't just remove it.

DrAntagonist

12-13-2013

Looking forward to the Rengar changes. Always loved the champ and his play-style. After looking over the changes, (As recent as I can find) I think he'll be in a really good spot. I do agree that instantly killing an ADC or other squishy can be incredibly toxic and frustrating, but I dont understand why the hate is on Rengar for this issue when the same could go for any feed stealth champ. Its part of who he is and how he plays. I think the changes as of now are grand. I usually take our favorite knife-cat top lane, only to get charged and wrecked in lane by Renekton, Riven and the like. But it seems with these changes top lane Knife-cat may stand much more of a chance against the over bearing top laners as of late.

-------

Also, will we be receiving a link to the new Rengar thread? As you did say another would be created soon.

TIGERLORD1994

12-13-2013

A "toxic play" you say is the part of rengar play style !! that doesn't mean he can instant kill on ADC or APC !! it have different ways to avoid it and at the 3.14 patch ! I can understand how much anoying rengar be which the purple ward is not stealth and only 5 ward on the map (mean 1 ward/ 1person ) that mean late game rengar will be the nightmare for other team ! that they will chose defend ADC APC or go for combat !!! at new Rengar I don't like his Ultimate !! Agree that his new movement speed increase but after that if you want to stealth you must pay your Ferocity ( 1 point = 1s ) max is 5s !! at that what you do !! RUN ??? Just like a cat not a predator I know !!! then why hate rengar so much !! he took too much nerf on past !! skill Q now have low damage and don't have attack speed anymore !! That what I say. He won't be rengar anymore !!

Ingolfur

12-13-2013

Can we see exact numbers about new Rengar's kit? Or is it just rumors around??

They can make Rengar balanced when they release him, then when this investment will be trade off, they just nurf him to the ground like they did with Talon. Just because balance team does not like him.

DrAntagonist

12-13-2013

Quote:
A "toxic play" you say is the part of rengar play style !! that doesn't mean he can instant kill on ADC or APC !! it have different ways to avoid it and at the 3.14 patch ! I can understand how much anoying rengar be which the purple ward is not stealth and only 5 ward on the map (mean 1 ward/ 1person ) that mean late game rengar will be the nightmare for other team ! that they will chose defend ADC APC or go for combat !!! at new Rengar I don't like his Ultimate !! Agree that his new movement speed increase but after that if you want to stealth you must pay your Ferocity ( 1 point = 1s ) max is 5s !! at that what you do !! RUN ??? Just like a cat not a predator I know !!! then why hate rengar so much !! he took too much nerf on past !! skill Q now have low damage and don't have attack speed anymore !! That what I say. He won't be rengar anymore !!
You misunderstand. I said I agree that him killing an ADC/APC instantly is wrong. But I stated his stealth mechanic is part of who he is. I didnt say it was right. I also stated that ANY stealth champ who becomes fed can instantly kill an ADC/APC with ease. Thats how the game works period.

I also dont know where youve gotten the idea that he's bad at the moment anyways. I truly have no idea where you've gotten this idea or how the changes are nerfs. It seems your stance on the subjects changes at least three times in your post.

Coocookachu

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGERLORD1994 View Post
I agree !!! please don't change him ! because if you change rengar !!! he won't be rengar anymore !! I love the old rengar
He needs some tweaks imo... Lower CD on ult etc.

And yes they already said they were keeping stealth still

R3volver

12-13-2013

I really don't like the idea of his E turning into a Skillshot, it's a nerf to his top lane capabilities.

TIGERLORD1994

12-13-2013

yeah ! right !! skill E become skill shot make him can't gank on the early game for sure!! cause if you miss one you can't chase anymore !!!

TIGERLORD1994

12-13-2013

I just don't like new Rengar !!!