A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPARTAN 111

10-28-2013

Whatevs, IDC how Rengar's bola will be, I JUST WANT IT NOW!!!!!

SPARTAN 111

10-29-2013

Scarizard bro please tell me if this rework was scrapped or not, I just saw Rengar's 3.13 patch notes and I really hope you guys aren't just going to keep slowly nerfing him and leaving him out to dry. We the community would love more updates on our beloved lion champion and would appreciate any more details you could share with us on what you're current objectives are and when you believe Rengar will be ready for the PBE. Thank's for creating this discussion by the way, it really hyped me up for this (hopefully existant) rework!

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

10-29-2013
79 of 81 Riot Posts

Spartan, i've already posted about the reasons why this was put on hold and that it's not super far out. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop bumping this until i add more relevant information for you - the only news i have is the same news, which is that Preseason testing and changes have taken massive priority and i'm switching back to primarily Rengar once that's all said and done.

I dig the enthusiasm, but bumping every day with multiple posts per page isn't going to make it come any faster. Once Preseason is Live however, there'll be a ton more to share.

For some additional context for 3.13, the team and i felt that it was a change that in isolation makes the experience better for players against Rengar right now, and pushing it is better than forcing people to wait for his rework to be completed.

iShiny

10-29-2013

word

lightdragoon88

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Spartan, i've already posted about the reasons why this was put on hold and that it's not super far out. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop bumping this until i add more relevant information for you - the only news i have is the same news, which is that Preseason testing and changes have taken massive priority and i'm switching back to primarily Rengar once that's all said and done.

I dig the enthusiasm, but bumping every day with multiple posts per page isn't going to make it come any faster. Once Preseason is Live however, there'll be a ton more to share.

For some additional context for 3.13, the team and i felt that it was a change that in isolation makes the experience better for players against Rengar right now, and pushing it is better than forcing people to wait for his rework to be completed.

1000RP says he won't paid attention to this and keep spamming "RENGAR WHERe?" stuff.

Needles K

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post

After all the Karma fixes that never happened, I don't think you can blame Rengar fans for trying to keep attention on the rework. People will do what they have to do.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needles K View Post
After all the Karma fixes that never happened, I don't think you can blame Rengar fans for trying to keep attention on the rework. People will do what they have to do.
dude karma is way more than fixed right now

SPARTAN 111

10-29-2013

What can I say, I love teh Knifecat... And thanks for the response Scarizard, just like to be updated at least once a week is all.

THE W01F

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-29-2013

I don't think people understand that the design team generally designate anyone to focus on one project. They're working on a lot more that we don't know about. You have to respect the fact that they're working hard and sometimes other ideas take precedence over the things that you want done. I appreciate what you're doing Scar, and please keep up the great work.

poocream

10-30-2013

bump