A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminiX91

10-21-2013

Hey Scarizard, just wondering if there were any news or updates on Rengar, I know everyone has been really busy at Riot lately, prepping things for S4, looking into the PBE, and other what nots that I don't know about but it had been awhile since I read anything new on the fourms. Hope you see this and get back to us, I'm really excited for the new kinfecat!

SUB H3RO

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiX91 View Post
Hey Scarizard, just wondering if there were any news or updates on Rengar, I know everyone has been really busy at Riot lately, prepping things for S4, looking into the PBE, and other what nots that I don't know about but it had been awhile since I read anything new on the fourms. Hope you see this and get back to us, I'm really excited for the new kinfecat!
^ This pls.

SUB H3RO

10-23-2013

Bump :L

X1zz3l

10-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiX91 View Post
Bump for this^

BuffaloMandUP

10-24-2013

PLZ Riot.

I LOVE RENGAR.

It sounds like you guys are going to get rid of his assassination style gameplay. Which is the whole reason to play rengar.

He is the damn predator. Everyone else is prey. He is supposed to assassinate ppl.

If this rework goes through, I might have to go to the dark side and play kha'zix.

SUB H3RO

10-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloMandUP View Post
PLZ Riot.

I LOVE RENGAR.

It sounds like you guys are going to get rid of his assassination style gameplay. Which is the whole reason to play rengar.

He is the damn predator. Everyone else is prey. He is supposed to assassinate ppl.

If this rework goes through, I might have to go to the dark side and play kha'zix.
I think it's a whole lot better this way, especially with the new jungle updates I've checked out. Although I'd really like if the speed of his abilities were increased a tad bit, right now it kind of feels as though I'm playing as an old decrepit knifecat when I try to Q2, Q in my opinion. Although what I truly want for Rengar would have to be a good escape integrated into his kit, I can't tell you how many times I FINALLY get my ult then I get attacked continuously while waiting for my 3 second timer to finish up, on most occasions I try to flash then ult to get away and that still doesn't work, his ult's timer is really irritating, what is he doing during these 3 seconds?-I mean he's like the closest relative to the fastest mammal on Earth, animals like the cat, especially a lion (RENGAR) filled with adrenaline would not want to take 3 seconds to catch his breath, ESPECIALLY if he's an assassin and the fight he was in just in was like 2-3 seconds long, I mean he fought against Kha'Zix in his lore for like a whole day straight for God sakes, there would be no way he'd be tired enough to wait 3 seconds to get back into predator mode, his thirst for blood and his thrill of the hunt never ends! With all of this said I'd like to conclude that his ult shouldn't have a 3 second activation timer, and that he should feel a little more like a very fast face-shredding kitty when it comes to his q's.

Koggy

10-25-2013

I'm just gonna leave this here.....

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3887441

Koggy

10-25-2013

And you know for fun lets change Rengar's ult to Eve's passive but every rank you put into it decreases the radius of the enemies sight vision of him and increases leap range.
OP as hell but it would be fun.
And on another note I picked up Rengar about 3 weeks ago and he is still the hardest champ I have played. I jump on the adc 1v1 and then..... I deal absolutely no damage with a double q and then I get dead. Rinse Lather Repeat.
How do you get to the point where you can effectively burst someone down and escape?
And IMO his ult feels so awkward to use with the taking damage prevents stealth.

SUB H3RO

10-27-2013

Personally I'd like the bola strike to not be a skillshot, that would be a major nerf to top lane Rengar. Minions are so stupid broken right now, mostly because they get in the way of every situation. I just want to throw some quick damage on my enemy without freaking out then misclicking and missing, even if a skillshot for his bola would be easier to hit people with, I would have to re-adapt to a whole new form of throwing, I mean I like JUST got skilled enough to use the current bola, and I've been playing Rengar non stop like craaazy

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2013

adapt. thats how its done