A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPARTAN 111

10-14-2013

But does anyone think Rengar's ult will still have a 3 second delay after he's attacked in order to turn into rocket-cat? I hope not :S

SPARTAN 111

10-15-2013

And since Sivir's rework is in PBE, would that mean that Rengar will have to wait until after people play her a bit due to the PBE being over-crowded along with Xerath and Heimer? Just curious to know a rough estimate,I understand that some things are more important than Rengar at the moment though

SPARTAN 111

10-15-2013

Bump

SPARTAN 111

10-15-2013

RITO, pls add drums to the new reworked ult, like Afican drums or something like the drums from Jumanji but like 10 times more powerful, and like people can hear that while he's in his ult IDK but PLS RIOT that would be like THE BEST.

Edit: and maybe the drums get deeper and stronger the longer the ult has been in effect?

Brinstal

10-15-2013

By the way... Any words on Spellbreaker for the pre-season patch?
I was really excited about this item, specially for Rengar, but it was removed without any pronunciation.
This item had everything Rengar needed, and was very cheap for its stats.
One of the problems with Rengar as a jungler is the lack of gold efficient offensive items, and Spellbreaker was one of these.
Oh, not only Rengar, but every jungler that needs to build heavy damage to be effective (Master Yi, Rengar, Zed for example), while taking the risk of falling behind and become near useless.

srry for bad englando pls no copu pasta

@edit: Actually, drums are a good idea as a sound over for your team. Just for fun.

SPARTAN 111

10-15-2013

Bump

SPARTAN 111

10-15-2013

Pls Riot..pls...

SPARTAN 111

10-16-2013

Bump

Troy242621

10-16-2013

With the current Rengar changes, as long as S4 does, indeed, give Junglers MORE gold to spend, Jungle Rengar will probably be viable. His biggest issue is typically lack of funding (From several reasons I'v listed many times before on this thread, I'll spare you yet another) which sounds like it may be resolved, or at least alleviated a bit. I'll have to see numbers, but it sounds very promising.

Excited to see my favorite champion's changes.

SPARTAN 111

10-16-2013

I disagree, giving junglers more cashflow in my opinion would be really op, but that's just me. Although if the machete builds into Rengar's bonetooth that would be a step in the right direction for my sake at least knowing I don't usually build jungle items after machete which is pretty stupid I know, but yeah can't wait for these changes!!!