A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Hmmmmm, Idk,.. possibly. granted it would be a late game thing unless hes snowballing. so itd be fine I guess or he can get half the MS bonus instead?

dragonstrike45

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Quick Thoughts Bonus Round!

What do you guys think of this?

- 14 Stacks: You no longer lose your Movement Speed Bonus for reactivating Thrill of the Hunt.
Well although in theory it looks great (a 50% or so movement speed addition during stealth), by the time Rengar gets this (14 stacks), he is more likely transitioning into that mid-late game phase. I think what may be a passive to consider is to grant him Unseen Predator and x bonus ferocity for killing/assisting a champion. This would work as a reset mechanic, so that he can actually do something in the fight after his initial jump/maulage/kill. Just a thought.

Also could you update us on the current list of changes for Rengar (all abilities + current bonetooth iteration)?

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Quote:

- 14 Stacks: You no longer lose your Movement Speed Bonus for reactivating Thrill of the Hunt.
My first thought is that this is a pretty massive boost to Rengar. I don't know if having that power spike would be worth the awesomeness for the person playing Rengar. It might be better to only maintain the bonus briefly after reactivating.

IonDragonX

09-09-2013

Quote:

Making BTN almost 100% utility? I ACCEPT!

Zerglinator

09-09-2013

Quote:

Based

Raasu

09-09-2013

Quote:

I think there's a word for this... what was it...

Oh yeah I remember: Perfection.

MidKnightZero

09-09-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4#post41401004

I WROTE A WHOLE THREAD of Rengar changes and discussions regarding them:

I am a platinum rengar player and I have over 1500 games with rengar.

RisksShweky

09-09-2013

Why isn't the ult just his passive is always on for 8 seconds, so he can jump on people, and addressing the stealth part, have him be completely invisible in bushes with his ult on, and have him stay invisible for 1 second after coming out of a bush with his ult on? It won't ruin his mid, bot, or top ganks, and he can't just escape from peope chasing him so players will still have to think strategically. This will get lost in rubbish but still, I hope someone sees it.

Mecha KhaZix

09-09-2013

If you're 7/0/7 etc. with Rengar, a passive like that is just a winmoar passive imo.

As it should be, of course.

THUNDERMINE

09-09-2013

Quote:

If rengar still has the same movement buffs that get him from bottom bush to top bush in 7 seconds with no boots then this is great. OH AND JUST MAKE THE EMPOWERED BOLA A NON SKILLSHOT BOLA.