A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THUNDERMINE

Member

08-28-2013

Why won't scar post the actual numbers of what his kit is I don't get this!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaosos

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Can you please update the first post to show that he is getting stealth back?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenmetsu Saseru

Senior Member

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Quick Update:
W Mechanic is back to Armor and MR from AD Reduction - this hurts his early clear, but we decided that it's actually pretty necessary for him especially now that he takes slightly longer to kill.
Aww, I was actually looking forward to that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRogueSkittle

Junior Member

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosos View Post
Can you please update the first post to show that he is getting stealth back?
It does have an option to turn on stealth for a few seconds ( don't know how long ) BUT you don't get the mobility you actually do right now, which is awesome imo but correct me if I'm wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

Senior Member

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Quick Update:

Xelnath played him in the jungle and got like 1 bajillion kills (I think the final end score was 15/7/8?) building BTN, BT, Trinity Force, Infinity Edge and Berserker's Greaves. They ended up losing to a few misplays, but so far judging by his in-game performance (and the screams of 'oh god' from the other members of Live Design) it seems like he's still 100% capable of dealing damage.

W Mechanic is back to Armor and MR from AD Reduction - this hurts his early clear, but we decided that it's actually pretty necessary for him especially now that he takes slightly longer to kill.

Sprint/Stealth ult is working out pretty well, going to play him myself later today from a Toplane position and begin working on that since jungle seems like it's working fine (insofar as a bruiser-utility guy with strong laneganks or as an assassin), so i want to make sure that Toplane Rengar is still pretty strong.

Thank you for keeping his AR/MR thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Also Xelnath's build is a bit...radical..Did/do you feel that berserkers for example was necessary? And I.E? Going the way of crit build with AS sounds like a Melee ADC.. And they don't do well in league of legends..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrbeanissdop

Junior Member

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Quick Update:

Xelnath played him in the jungle and got like 1 bajillion kills (I think the final end score was 15/7/8?) building BTN, BT, Trinity Force, Infinity Edge and Berserker's Greaves. They ended up losing to a few misplays, but so far judging by his in-game performance (and the screams of 'oh god' from the other members of Live Design) it seems like he's still 100% capable of dealing damage.

W Mechanic is back to Armor and MR from AD Reduction - this hurts his early clear, but we decided that it's actually pretty necessary for him especially now that he takes slightly longer to kill.

Sprint/Stealth ult is working out pretty well, going to play him myself later today from a Toplane position and begin working on that since jungle seems like it's working fine (insofar as a bruiser-utility guy with strong laneganks or as an assassin), so i want to make sure that Toplane Rengar is still pretty strong.
When he sprints, how cool would it be if he got on all fours? would make it more lifelike


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vdragoon

Member

08-29-2013

basically, everything nerfed yet again. this isn't a rework, so let's just call a spade a spade. no need to make it appear more acceptable by calling it a re-make. what is he getting in compensation for these massive nerfs, which are not even needed, to try to cater to casual noobs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

Senior Member

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdragoon View Post
basically, everything nerfed yet again. this isn't a rework, so let's just call a spade a spade. no need to make it appear more acceptable by calling it a re-make. what is he getting in compensation for these massive nerfs, which are not even needed, to try to cater to casual noobs.

As you proceed to play arams, never playing Rengar in ranked and not even being placed in a league....OFC you know about nerfs and buffs. OFC..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Dark4U

Junior Member

08-29-2013

I have an Idea for Ferocity Consumption on Thrill of the Hunt.

How about for every stack used his Initial Leap gets a longer range. Ex, has 130 range +20/40/60/80/100 Or whatever the numbers would be. This would be beneficial too both the First cast and second cast of Thrill. Speedcat and Stealth.

Like It would be cool to see Rengar just fly from out of nowhere. And it makes sense to me, like he gets more testosterone from each stack which makes him jump alot farther.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NA Darklarik

Senior Member

08-29-2013

Yo Scarizard if you cant please make the AD reduction on W work, i was very exited over that change and am dissapointed that you made it back to its crummy old self.