A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

olipops

08-25-2013

Give Rengar True vision of the whole map, on empowered ultimate.

THUNDERMINE

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by olipops View Post
Give Rengar True vision of the whole map, on empowered ultimate.
That's a little too op, but it could make the enemy visible outside his true vision in a few pulses every few seconds that would be a little less op.

XDionyvus

08-25-2013

Great job with these Rengar changes, can't wait to give him a try.

As for an iteration of the ult ferocity consume how does this sound.

Initial activation of Hunt consumes no stacks on cast.
If Thrill of the Hunt would otherwise end, Rengar consumes stacks in order to lengthen the duration.
During Stalk Rengar loses the speed buff from Hunt and loses speed based on a percentage of his natural movespeed. Any fercoity generated during Hunt that would overfill his ferocity gauge is automatically consumed for the buff.
Upon activation of Stalk, Rengar consumes all available ferocity stacks.
Each stack consumed increases Rengar's movement speed during Stalk and increases the duration.

These changes allow Rengar to still use the large movement speed buff from Hunt to close a gap or escape while saving his snare for ganking a mobile target. The change to Stalk allows him to make use of the stacks in order to close a gap without being detected at the cost of the snare or burst damage, this option is best used on enemies lacking in escapes.

How's that sound?

THUNDERMINE

08-25-2013

Scarz show all the damned stats and numbers we want a totally detailed post as to where you are with this!!!! Everything!!!! All numberss!!!! Lol

MEOWosaur

08-25-2013

Damn, I just got rengar now they are gutting him. Lamesauce.

Surely you could spend your time reworking a champ that needs it.

olipops

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEOWosaur View Post
Damn, I just got rengar now they are gutting him. Lamesauce.

Surely you could spend your time reworking a champ that needs it.
That was a very ignorant post from a pretty unknowledgeable and ill-informed individual. please do your research before you come on here and just say ish because you feel like it. Or at least get more information about something before you speak so you can make a intelligent post. I see that your a junior member so to be honest its not very surprising. If you would like to have a good time on these forums then you will take my advice and live by it.

MEOWosaur

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by olipops View Post
That was a very ignorant post from a pretty unknowledgeable and ill-informed individual. please do your research before you come on here and just say ish because you feel like it. Or at least get more information about something before you speak so you can make a intelligent post. I see that your a junior member so to be honest its not very surprising. If you would like to have a good time on these forums then you will take my advice and live by it.
OH NO! Don't take away forum good times!

Robo19

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Bonus Question!- Consuming Ferocity on cast is still something i want to do, but i'd want to find a better bonus you get for 'Empowering' your Ultimate rather than duration. Suggestions? I anticipate a lot of '+Damage and +Stealth' time, but i'm open to hearing what you guys have to say.
Alright so possible benefits of Ferocity consume:
*Per stack model*
1. Increase movement of Hunt by (x)% per stack consumed (I'd say no more than 1.5% as 5x1.5 gives you 7.5% movement speed which is quite a bit.
2. Increase (ATK D., Atk Speed, health, ect) by a flat value increasing with each Ferocity)
3. Increase total damage dealt by (x)% per stack (probably 1% would be enough)

*All or nothing model* - I feel this is the better direction as it can be more worth-while.
**Keep in mind this only applies if you have all 5 ferocity stacks, 4 doesnt give anything and so on.
1. Rengar slows the first enemy he attacks for (two?) seconds. (could call this an effect like "victimize" or something.)
2. Rengar's vision radius increases (this could apply to overall vision or ult-vision radius)
3. Rengar receives (YY)% reduction to CC (if your running fast, keep it going)
4. Rengar baths in the blood of his prey gaining [SOMETHING GOOD] if he kills an enemy! (limited time to do so)

Faulkness

08-26-2013

Empowered Thrill of the Hunt- Rengar immediately enters stalk gaining half the moment speed from thrill of the hunt, last 5 sec. Rengar gains 3 ferocity during the duration of the ult. I think that he should have the option to enter stealth immediately but at a cost.

lDanthera

08-26-2013

First things first:Scarizard and Wav3,congratulations on the job you´re doing and the time you´re spending working with Rengar,and your paticience with the impatient community!

Well,for some feedback,Rengar players have to make tough decision choices when we get to the 5 ferocity mark,and they are:
Q: Damage
W: Defense buff/Sustain
E: CC/Utility
In my point of view,for us to get another tough decision choice with an "Empowered" R,it should be:
R: Self Utility
So,going to the self utility type ,and respecting the low-powerbudget,suggestion I have these:
-Rengar can move through units(Ghost,Phantom Dancer like)
-Rengar gets bigger True Vision Radius
-Rengar gains vision over walls in his leap radius,for these awesome jungle jukes
-Rengar gains a boost for his out-of combat regenaration
-Rengar gains bonus experience on kills/assist after some seconds of activating his ult
-Rengar gains seeking bolas(worst of the list D:.

Well,I hope you guys can feel at least inspirated by this post and it leads you to more awesome ideas